Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

Anastasia 11-17-2012 02:04 AM

Heheh.. Ok.. Names are out. Please let me know if you didn't get an email from me.. and I'll try to figure out what I screwed up... haha. And Brat doesn't get ME ;)

Vanogay 11-17-2012 02:18 AM

Yeah, got my name. Let's see who could it be - perhaps I got Ana? Only the Shadow knows....creak, groan....Guess it's off to bed and try again.

Anastasia 11-17-2012 02:23 AM

Am I old if I know that radio show?

marytoddliz 11-17-2012 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5662249)
Anastasia, I read your post and thought you said you POTTED your dog and oh my what pictures that brought up in my mind. Kind of like those baby pictures by Anne G? that has the babies actually sitting in flower pots! LOL Im WAY PAST tired, better go to bed.

LOL, so did I, I read that thing like ten times trying to figure out what she did with the poor dog! ROFLMAO... oops just woke his highness, grumbling at me.... hehe makes it even more funny!

marytoddliz 11-17-2012 06:06 AM

Oh boy I am so excited, I got a name, now to start thinking about what I am going to make! Thank you Miss Anastacia for being such an awesome hostess!

well do I have to wait for the deadline or can I mail it out when I finish it? I should be finished in about 25 minutes... my OCD has kicked in now that I started it, gotta finish it!

But I think I will make you wait... Want a picture, a small peak?

I will be back.... darn, I forgot I still haven't found camera! oh well I guess you all get to wait!

jaba 11-17-2012 07:05 AM

Got my name, now she needs to post some hints, that would be nice. Maryt if you got my name...just send it right on out. Made one that I really like and I get to keep it, not her colors, get to start over. That's okay, it's always easier the second time around :)

travelinggramma 11-17-2012 07:43 AM

Thank you Ms A - found this great person's name in my inbox !!
Yesterday I was under the weather - so I was sewing!! Got alot done - two lap quilts sandwiched and quilted and have the binding sewn on - (still gotta hand sew the binding back ). Have one queen that just came back from the LA. I did it last year and now can't find the binding I thought I had put aside for it (must have used it :(
So now its time to clean out the sewing area and start working on a runner.....

Liz22 11-17-2012 08:04 AM

Thank you Anastsia, I got my name! Thank you for giving me a female, (lol!) her hints are good and now to brainstorm! But first I'm off to a local craft show! Then, back home to clean the sewing area! My oldest is coming home for thanksgiving next week! Haven't seen him since August! Weather should be pretty mild here. I can't wait!

Anastasia 11-17-2012 10:21 AM

Hehe You can send right away. You don't have to make the table runners in the person's decor colors. My initial thought about the colors was... so we could make stuff that doesn't CLASH. You know.. like.. Neon Orange with rustic decor or something.. I dunno. Or maybe to pull one color in to tie it together.. whatever.

I'm totally down with seeing teaser pics.

LoupEsprit 11-17-2012 11:00 AM

Got my name, and I'm debating on my theme... The hints I've gleaned off of the thread conversation are leading me in one direction, and the notes in the swap info are leading me somewhere totally different. Hmmm... which should I follow?? I'm excited to start, and wanted to fabric shop today!!