Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

Tam...Moo 12-09-2012 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK swap partner ...your runner is in the mail...hope you like it![ATTACH=CONFIG]381089[/ATTACH]

DustysMomma 12-09-2012 09:48 AM

TamMoo how cute!

marytoddliz 12-09-2012 09:53 AM

Dabbler, I am so glad you love the Apple Pie topper!

LindaBrat, try Chocolate, it gives you caffeine with out liquid, and it is so so so good!

I am a little bit on the mad side... OK I am really mad! I ordered some fabric from Joann's on Black Friday and I still have not received it! but when I ordered something 4 days ago from a different site, I got it already yesterday! My friend tells me that Joann's figures they have nothing to lose since they are so huge, they don't need customer service! I am going to boycott Joann's... I hate mega Monopolies any way!

marytoddliz 12-09-2012 09:55 AM

Tam- Moo I love the reindeer topper, I love the double sided Snowmen one also, I love that snowman embroidery, it is awesome!

Vanogay 12-09-2012 10:53 AM

Love the snowmen and the winter scene. Everything is so neat for those of you receiving already. I am still quilting mine, but more than 1/2 way finished. Need to put that in high gear cause it could be used for Christmas - has some sparkly in it.

travelinggramma 12-09-2012 11:48 AM

Those runners a beeeuuuuttifulll!! Love them!
I finished my topper - and went to wash it since I had used washable pens on it. Not so good - something bled - so now to wash it and try to get it back - UGH - why does such a great idea end up to be such a great project.
Think I will jump back to the Secret Santa's naughty room/happy hour.

Anastasia 12-09-2012 12:04 PM

awww bummer. Keep washing til it comes out, don't let it dry! hehe. I'm sure you know all the tricks.. vinegar, color catchers, etc etc.

I'm so excited, I am done with math except my final that I do next weekend. And as soon as I write this final paper I'm done with school for awhile.. but then I got not so excited because I had scheduled only 4 credits (2 classes) for next set and I have to be to school 3 days of the week.. then i remembered crap I'll lose my financial aid that way.. so I went to add another class and didn't like any of the class/time combos, so I finally just picked one that won't result in more paper writing, but it does result in some more math *sigh*.. And it has me there 4 days a week, and one of those days is now 8am.. kill me.. please.. *sigh* I dn't mind the 4 days, I mind the 8am. Since i work til midnight and school is 30-40 minutes away. I can't get into bed before about 2 with the get home and evening ritual stuff of letting the dog out and feeding all the critters and setting up what I have to deal with the next day, etc. Also need to find time for the gym and i like to go after work. I guess thursday evenings will be my day off from the gym. haha.

Ok done whining, just a little panicky about handling it and making it work and still getting good grades. I'm obsessed with good grades and noo one can talk me out of that. And I don't want to be talked out of the gym cause I need to get healthier while I still can to avoid the diabetic issues of my family. Okkk time to shut up..

Sewing will commence in a week. It snowed a bunch last night. I think it's going to snow some more today. Joy for me. I have to be up at 430am. ok off to work on this paper.. well first.. some coffeee.. and pie.

LoupEsprit 12-09-2012 12:41 PM

These are all sew pretty!! I need to finish mine up and get it out... I'm doing 8 mug rugs for my son's preschool teachers (yes, he has 7 + the director. They have a different teacher for each class. Math, reading, yoga, science, free play, etc.) They all have the same material and appliqued fleur-de-lis, but I'm quilting them all differently. Great practice for me! :)

DustysMomma 12-09-2012 12:53 PM

LoupEsprit, I am doing beach themed appliques and blocks for mine. I have a sailboat block, fish appliques, etc. These girls should be happy we're giving them something besides a gift card, lol. That's what my boyfriend said to do!

Vanogay 12-09-2012 04:38 PM

Finished the quilting on my runner today during the football games. My Saints just lost - not too happy. Heading over to Secret Santa to see what's going on there.