Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

Vanogay 12-16-2012 04:58 PM

DustysMomma, how far am I? I enjoy binding - by hand. I spend my weekends watching football and alot of my quilts are done by the ole quarterback plays.

DustysMomma 12-16-2012 10:05 PM

Vanogay, I don't know what city you're in, but I'm just over 200 mi from Chattanooga, TN.

Elisabrat 12-17-2012 08:04 AM

Good morning Good morning! I am doing a happy dance. You know the one both hands together looks like your rowing in a circular motion? I am yeah oh yeah happy dancing! I finished my mystery train quilt it leaves home today and I did it took all day and all night finished after midnite last nite. I am beyond happy. Its so not perfect but its complete and only a half embarassment (back is slightly off crooked argh!) I amwhipping up some apricot brandy white chocolate almond biscotti today any takers? These are my favorite Christmas cookies. oh so good. (plus you get a whole bunch of cookies without having to open and close that oven a hundred times!)

LoupEsprit 12-17-2012 08:38 AM

Oh, Brat, those cookies sound heavenly! I've never had those, but they're making my tummy rumble! Surely you're going to share?? hehe ;)

I *did* work on my runner... got my frog-stitiching done, broke my ripper even! :shock: I'll finish it up probably tonight. I'll take a sneak photo tonight as well. I was hoping to have it shipping out today, but I got... distracted. On the bright side, I did get another baby quilt completely done, and a t-shirt quilt top made for my son! LOL.

Sneak-photos WILL follow tonight!

Vanogay 12-17-2012 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by DustysMomma (Post 5724711)
Vanogay, I don't know what city you're in, but I'm just over 200 mi from Chattanooga, TN.

Yeah, too far. I'm about 160 mi North of Chattanooga then northeast of Knoxville in a small town called Talbott.

Anastasia 12-17-2012 11:50 AM

Ok.. now that classes are officially done, I can think about working on my table topper. woohoo. So I ended both classes with high A's. We don't get A+'s but they would be A+'s so that gives me an increase in my GPA. Woohoo. Goes from 3.81 to 3.86. *does a little dance* Yes yes I am a geek/nerd. That GPA would be higher if it weren't for that evil evil haunting B+ in Chemistry. *scowl* That should have been an A as well.. stupid.... ok.. *breathe* let it go.. moving on..

I'm sick! I swear, morning shift is detrimental to my health. I get no sleep, I'm too tired to prepare nutritional meals so I eat junk food from vending machines, I'm too tired to exercise so I don't do that, or anything else that requires more movement than drooling, I'm grouchy and stabby, I injure myself more cause I'm either dazed, or too tired to use proper form, and the germy spawn of the germy trainer spread their germs to me. ugh. Well.. I hope they're happy, since they make it a choice between being sick or getting fired, I will be re-spreading those germs around the workplace.

stitchingpost 12-17-2012 12:59 PM

Oboy Oboy Oboy,I got me a pattern and the fabric,and its all laying out on my table,ready to be cut,,getting closer

TheMamaHauser 12-17-2012 03:22 PM

I got a beautiful!!!! table runner from Sassy! It's not one season more than any other, so I can use it year round. AND it's all batiks! Woo! I will post a picture once my phone is revived from it's near-death experience @ Joanns!

Elisabrat 12-17-2012 05:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
oh dear near death experience? did you actually venture out to a STORE this close to Christmas? OMG what happened were you just not thinking? stay home. Better for your health girl! thats why they invented the internet. order away!

I wanted to share something I received in the mail from Jaba. A suprise Christmas package that held many goodies but one especially close to my heart. She put so much time and love into making this for me and we absolutely love it. I had it on the table with greens and red ornaments and antlers but took everything off to show you how cool this is. It reminds me of my turkey feathers and on the back fish! my husband fishes two days out of every week and we end up with a freezer so full of fish and no one to gift them to. So Jan kindly sent me MORE FISH! thank you so much Jan this is the coolest thing ever. I am making my second tablerunner and no its not as cool as this is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382785[/ATTACH]

Tam...Moo 12-17-2012 06:12 PM

Anastasia

Congrats on your grades and enjoy your break! Get some well deserved rest.