Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anyone Interested in a Doll Quilt Swap? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anyone-interested-doll-quilt-swap-t19269.html)

Chele 05-07-2009 07:52 AM

You doll quilters are having so much fun! No peeks! But do remember to take pictures and post after your swap partner has received her quilt.

Colletta, my son and daughter are 17 and 15. Embellish with nutty bars and Cokes if you want! Anything goes! LOL!

My doll quilt for Coletta is done. I'm hoping to go to the post office tomorrow. I'm glad everyone is having a good time. I can't wait for the next doll quilt swap!

KGoodhand 05-07-2009 07:55 AM

OH! Please do be careful! All though if you do make a hole we could put some sort of applique over it to hide it!! Everything is fixable!! Atleast that is what my one quilting instructor always says. And if it is not correctable then that was the way it was supposed to be in the first place!!!
Just let me know when you are ready to mail Ninnie and I will be redy as well!!
Kendra

collettakay 05-07-2009 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
You doll quilters are having so much fun! No peeks! But do remember to take pictures and post after your swap partner has received her quilt.

Colletta, my son and daughter are 17 and 15. Embellish with nutty bars and Cokes if you want! Anything goes! LOL!

My doll quilt for Coletta is done. I'm hoping to go to the post office tomorrow. I'm glad everyone is having a good time. I can't wait for the next doll quilt swap!

Nutty Bar! How'd you know I just ate a nutty bar for lunch? lol

Chele 05-07-2009 08:39 AM

Good lunch! I love nutty bars! I was thinking about something else when you asked about "My girls..." :roll:

PamH 05-07-2009 12:33 PM

So when is the deadline Chele.

Chele 05-07-2009 12:41 PM

If you could mail your quilts by June 1, that would be great. Sooner is fine too. I didn't want to stress anyone out with deadlines. And please let me know if you can't make the June 1 deadline, so I can communicate that with your partner.

I'm planning another doll quilt swap for June, so keep an eye out if you would be interested.

collettakay 05-08-2009 07:31 PM

I just finished the binding on Chele's quilt. It probably won't go in the mail until Monday. I had a lot of fun doing this swap and am already thinking about the next one.

youme 05-09-2009 03:26 AM

Me, too. I am thinking about the next one!! let's do this again next month!!

kwhite 05-10-2009 07:55 PM

I finished my Doll quilt today. YEAH!!!!!

BlueChicken 05-10-2009 09:02 PM

I'll be done by the end of this week.... I finished piecing the top last night but kept looking at it this morning and just don't like the 2nd border. So I took the two borders off while on the phone to a friend, and will put a different fabric on tonight.

It's very exciting, I'm really pleased with how it's come out. And it will be sent with chocolate and sweets too, it seems we all think very alike! LOL