Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Mini quilt swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-mini-quilt-swap-t263217.html)

Cheesehead 05-08-2015 12:49 PM

JuanitaBean, that is gorgeous quilting on your beautiful mini you made for BettyGee!

Jan

JuanitaBean 05-08-2015 01:14 PM

lucky alf2 like your bird mini It makes you smile when you look at it. Great job Jeanne49

jeanne49 05-08-2015 05:23 PM

Love all the minis this month. I have to admit my mini was part of a bird panel. I just thought they were the cutest and cheeriest birds so used one of the small panels as my mini. Love the free motion quilting you ladies do. I used to be fairly good at that but for some reason I don't do it too good anymore. Guess I just am a little out of practice. I told my partner that I've been away for a week now and don't think I'll be going back home till later next week. So as soon as I open the pkg from lucky 2alf I will post pictures

I'm doing this on my phone and it's not as easy as with the laptop but wanted to let my partner and everyone else know why I haven't posted any pics. And also wanted to wish everyone a very happy Mothers Day!!!!

quiltjoey 05-09-2015 01:55 PM

Teresa and Jeanne49, your minis are lovely! Hope you hear from the others soon… I have had so much fun doing all the swaps! Thanks, everyone!!!

JuanitaBean 05-13-2015 04:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my mini from Betty Gee was worth the waiting. LOVE IT She sent extras too. Like all the fabrics and 2 charm packs and not pad. Thank you Betty

Cheesehead 05-14-2015 03:40 AM

JuanitaBean, pretty mini and goodies you received from BettyGee.

Jan

sistahdebbra 05-18-2015 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 7182232)
Just got home and had a great surprise in the mail box,got my mini and extra goodies from Sisthadebbra,Debbra thank you so much for such a sweet mini quilt and pretty pin cushion and also a rotary blade,your the best and a great partner.

Hugs,Pat

Something is missing in this mini and My apologies for not catching it. So, I must ask you to please stitch a handle to her umbrella. I feel sooooo bad.

jeanne49 05-19-2015 06:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Finally, and I apologize for being so late, but here are pictures of the mini and all the goodies I received from lucky_alf2. Her foundation paper piecing is beautiful, and those note cards are just too beautiful to use. She also send a really colorful FQ, which my great nephew is already trying to figure out a way for me to use it for something for him. She also sent me some really cute mini pins. Thank you so much. This is probably the latest I have ever been in posting something but been pretty busy lately and think I just might be cutting back on swaps for the summer but will still be looking at all the pretty items you ladies exchange.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]520077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]520078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]520079[/ATTACH]

klaws 05-19-2015 06:58 AM

Wow, that's amazing. Those are my colors...Bright! :)