Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

barefoot quilter 04-09-2012 05:57 AM

recived a wonderful package from CajunQuilter2 on saturday i will post pic's as soon as i get my camera back
thank you .

Moedeenie 04-09-2012 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by nikki128 (Post 5127288)
Moedeenie I am so glad you liked your package. Enjoy :)

Such a wonderful package!!! Thank you sooooo much Nikki!

Moedeenie 04-09-2012 07:35 AM

I just completed a couple of little handmade items for my April Secret Pal so her package is finally ready to be mailed this afternoon. My Pal lives in the Central Time Zone, she collects coins and one of her favorite holidays is Christmas.

mmb195152 04-09-2012 07:45 AM

I keep looking for clues from my SP, but just as I get excited reading, I read something that says, its not me. My high temp yesterday was 63 degrees. So close!!! LOL

My package is going out tomorrow. It is going east of me, to a lady with a big heart. I had so much fun finding things for her fur baby, especially because I lost mine last fall. We love the same kind of candy, and she is a regular poster on this thread, as well as the DQ one. Enough hints. Have a wonderful Monday everyone. Mary

mscupid804 04-09-2012 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by mmb195152 (Post 5127791)
I keep looking for clues from my SP, but just as I get excited reading, I read something that says, its not me. My high temp yesterday was 63 degrees. So close!!! LOL

My package is going out tomorrow. It is going east of me, to a lady with a big heart. I had so much fun finding things for her fur baby, especially because I lost mine last fall. We love the same kind of candy, and she is a regular poster on this thread, as well as the DQ one. Enough hints. Have a wonderful Monday everyone. Mary

Sounds like Krystyna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystyna 04-09-2012 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5127793)
Sounds like Krystyna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Not me. Got plural furbabes.

Havplenty 04-09-2012 08:07 AM

here are some top ten clues for my sps:
  1. one or more of my sps loves the same fabric colors that i do
  2. one or more of my sps likes batiks
  3. one or more of my sps likes totes by any other name
  4. my sps live in very different parts of the country
  5. one or more of my sps like chocolate
  6. one or more of my sps have the same fav/least fav fabric lines that i do
  7. one or more of my sps have a sewing machine
  8. one or more of my sps listed beverages they like
  9. one or more of my sps have furbabies; and finally
  10. one or more of my sps like fabric:)

Havplenty 04-09-2012 08:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
i received a great package today from sarah connor aka bonita. thank you sew much bonita for my goodies. i received a fq of kitty fabric, 1 yd piece of modern print fabric, 3 spools of quilting thread, LOTS of tea, some hexagon shape templates, a needle threader, a handmade little pouch and a frixon pen. i cannot wait to try some of the berry tea. i have not heard of the brand before but i do love berries. bonita thank you for everything, l love it all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]326473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]326474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]326475[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 04-09-2012 08:59 AM

Very nice swaps being recieved.

reeskylr 04-09-2012 10:30 AM

Great Packages coming in. We spent the day at the Beach yesterday. It was busy but fun.

My last BIG CLUE. Package is headed out today to California. :D