Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

reeskylr 04-19-2012 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5153957)
OK. I just found out I wasn't the stinky one.

So ... NEVERMIND!

I'm back!

:shock:

"Put another log on the fire,
Cook me up some bacon and some beans,
Go outside, raise the car and change the tire,
Then come and tell me why yer leavin meeeeeee!"

reeskylr 04-19-2012 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5154196)
Oh, my! I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining!! I absolutely was not!! It was my fault for not checking!! Time seems to go by so fast, I don't find nearly enough time to read on here. LOL!! I am new, but hope to make lots of friends by doing the swaps. Thank you Lori for putting this together, I cannot imagine the work involved! I am a "lurker", I read a lot on here and follow several threads, but don't post a lot. I am usually a dozen pages behind and don't like to post until I've read to the end. Am going to go find the May swap thread now!!! Thank you guys!!

hehe, don't worry she doesn't post the May one yet. She'll let us know when that happens.

buslady 04-19-2012 10:04 AM

OK, finally caught up the reading. You guys are too much. I love reading your stuff and will be back. And I will try to post more often. Still trying to get that big 1000.

Krystyna 04-19-2012 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5154253)
OK, finally caught up the reading. You guys are too much. I love reading your stuff and will be back. And I will try to post more often. Still trying to get that big 1000.

Well, only three more posts and you're there!!!
What are you bringing to the bench for Mooretll?
She's a hungry one!

SEGASAL 04-19-2012 10:47 AM

I am so glad that I signed up for this swap. You girls make me laugh. There are days that I need it! Cannot wait to do this next month!

lawsonmugs 04-19-2012 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5154322)
I am so glad that I signed up for this swap. You girls make me laugh. There are days that I need it! Cannot wait to do this next month!

I'm glad you got a nice swap for your first one. I think most of us are here for the laughs and the friendship.What is the folded blue or gray (can't tell for sure) thing on the right hand top of picture? Really some nice fabrics too.Glad you'll be back. Mary

lawsonmugs 04-19-2012 12:10 PM

P.S. glad you posted a picture too segasal.

Havplenty 04-19-2012 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5154250)
:shock:

"Put another log on the fire,
Cook me up some bacon and some beans,
Go outside, raise the car and change the tire,

Then come and tell me why yer leavin meeeeeee!"

LOL:D touche.:thumbup: what country song is that?

Havplenty 04-19-2012 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll (Post 5154100)
Krystyna, You are to much!!
Love all the packages coming in. I am on the bench but thats ok. I have wine . anyone have cheese and crackers?

i am on the bench with ya mooretll. i just bought some blue cheese crumbles from the deli and i have some rosemary olive oil triscuits (sp?) i will bring with me.

mary

lawsonmugs 04-19-2012 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5154508)
LOL:D touche.:thumbup: what country song is that?

"Put a another log on the fire".