Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-31st-4pm-cst-t262898.html)

CarolinePaj 04-03-2015 02:16 AM

Hi Lori,

I have contacted you..... Did my PM come through?

hugs

Caroline

Lori Peercy 04-03-2015 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 7151658)
Hi Lori,

I have contacted you..... Did my PM come through?

hugs

Caroline

I resent your sp info just a few minutes ago. Sorry you had to wait. I don't know why they don't go through sometimes. Maybe because I send them one after another, to fast for my own good I guess!

hav4boys 04-03-2015 10:21 AM

Secret Pal Hint #4

You like your sweets.

CarolinePaj 04-03-2015 04:22 PM

Hi Guys,

Lori has resent my pals name even though I had already received it.... but filed it in my swaps folder and forgot that I had done it.... so my apologies again to Lori....

Now for a hint....... my SP has a sweet tooth! An lives thousands of miles away from me!

Hugs

Caroline

Belfrybat 04-04-2015 07:54 AM

Caroline, in this swap most of your SPs will be thousands of miles from you! :)

I ordered two items for one of my SPs to help fulfill her "most wanted" item, which has to do with a particular quilting technique.

Unfortunately the "most wanted" item for my other SP is not something I can help her fulfill -- wish I could. So I'll have to get creative for her.

CarolinePaj 04-04-2015 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 7153055)
Caroline, in this swap most of your SPs will be thousands of miles from you! :)

I ordered two items for one of my SPs to help fulfill her "most wanted" item, which has to do with a particular quilting technique.

Unfortunately the "most wanted" item for my other SP is not something I can help her fulfill -- wish I could. So I'll have to get creative for her.

Hi Belfrybat,

That was the point... I wouldn't want to give you too much of a clue - LOL LOL LOL !

Hugs

Caroline

catjo 04-04-2015 04:14 PM

I mailed my package out to my SP. Not much on her info sheet to go on. Hope she likes what I sent. Expected delivery date is Weds. It is going way West of me. Zip code adds up to 21.

Happy Easter everyone! I will headed to Georgia tomorrow to see my mil. She lives outside of Savanah.

Lori Peercy 04-05-2015 09:03 AM

Happy Easter everyone! Catjo was the first to mail this month.

gtaggar2 04-05-2015 03:23 PM

Belfrybat I am new to the swap so means also new to you and waaaay north of you hmmmmmm could it be me....I am so excited for my few swaps I have joined this month...well anyways HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

quiltnut4ever 04-05-2015 03:45 PM

Good evening all and I hope you all had a great Easter. I'm sorry I didn't join again for the April SP swap but many things have happened for me and my fiancé all good though! First we are buying my first home!!! So far everything is going well and we'll have a closing date soon! I'm so excited since the house has 3 large bedrooms of which one is 12x14!!! I'm blessed to have a home and for the first time I won't have to ever move again. I've been renting the last 7 yrs and had to move 7x due to short sales, foreclosures and landlords putting the home on the market as is the case to where we are now. The nice thing is is only a block behind us! I'll be lurking here to see what everyone receives and hopefully I'll be back in May or June.