Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

reeskylr 04-07-2013 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ashjoy (Post 5983413)
I sent my sp package out. Please when it arrives check to see if it contains a ring. I lost my engagement ring and am just devastated. We have back tracked everywhere looking for it. Ill be gone for vacation, but will check in as soon as I return.

I will certainly be on the lookout if I get your box :) Hope you find it!! I also checked out your blog, nice place and cute pincushion with the perfume base :D

luvstoquilt 04-07-2013 09:16 AM

Nancy glad to hear about the baby...so much fun, huh? Renee glad your husband is improving and your grandbaby and daughter are doing well.

fayzer 04-07-2013 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5982111)
Well, saw one or two clues that could be me, will only know for sure when packages get here. I'm waiting!!
Mailed both SP packages this morning - one went westward and the other eastward - no, that's wrong, one went eastward and the other southward. Yep, that's it - east and south. One to a state that used to have a big Air Force base that for some reason I wanted to go to - never did, but wanted to. Let's see - zips 15 and 12 or 6 and 3 for Krystyna. BOth have dogs, both read and both gave me a specific item wanted - hopefully I fulfilled that wish.

This clue could be me. I'm south of Tennessee, leave near a huge Air Force base and my zip adds up to 15. Gotta be me.

fayzer 04-07-2013 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Ashjoy (Post 5983458)
Thanks
Yesterday I woke to my normal morning fluttering to start laundry and ironing and realized my engagement ring is not on my finger. I'm devastated. We have unpacked and checked everywhere. Will move major appliances after vacation. But please if you pray, please pray I find it. I cried all day yesterday just thinking about it. I made a police report in case it's turned into a pawn shop, put an add in the paper. It could be anywhere.

See you all after vacation if I don't stop back on the way to the ship. Ill need to get my last iPhone fix in for 10 days. Lol

Just hang tight. If it is in your SP box, I'm sure it will be returned. Meanwhile, turn out the lights at night and shine a flashlight everywhere slowly along the floor. I have found two missing diamonds this way. I hope you find it wherever it is.

queenof2802 04-07-2013 09:24 AM

All packed except for my handmade items. I hope to have them done tonight. Going to the PO for other swaps on my lunch hour tomorrow and want to have this one there as well.

Clue #4: favorite color red
Clue #5: You like to read
Clue #6: You have an embroidery machine

Enjoy your Sunday!

Vanogay 04-07-2013 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5984373)
This clue could be me. I'm south of Tennessee, leave near a huge Air Force base and my zip adds up to 15. Gotta be me.

Well, Fayzer, yes, you have a big Air Force base, but I never wanted to live in Florida. Wrong state there.

Ashjoy 04-07-2013 12:56 PM

Thanks for the tip, I will use a flashlight and look tonight again.

Nancy and Rene, congrats on the babies!
And Rene I just went through major esophageal surgery after an ulcer became infected. It was awful. I had a pic line almost 6 months. It's a slow recovery, ill be praying he does well.

Ashjoy 04-07-2013 12:57 PM

I haven't seen a single clue that I thought could be me. But my SS has plenty of time to mail, I won't be home until next Wednesday.

Grandma Peg 04-07-2013 06:50 PM

Ash joy prayers that you find your ring.
My package will be mailed tomorrow. Going to a much warmer state, than where I live.

wanda lou 04-07-2013 06:58 PM

ASH I hope you find your ring soon.