Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

buslady 04-12-2013 07:35 AM

It amazes me how many people I have met that are on the board. Our quilt retreats first year (this will be the third) a couple of us were talking and we took a show of hands. About half of the people there were on the board. Some were people from church or that I went to school with, but didn't know they were on the board. Oh, and the ones that weren't on the board were then encouraged to do so.

Lori, good luck with your surgery. I want it soooooo bad, but my insurance won't cover it. I've been through the classes twice thinking it was gonna happen just to be let down by, proboly, some skinny little wench, at the insurance place. LOL Just kidding with that last one!! I am woman! Hear me roar! I will loose this extra baggage attached to my mid-section.

Lori Peercy 04-12-2013 09:07 AM

I don't know for sure if it will happen or not, but when I found out that medicare pays for it through this office I decided to try for it!

Sdwill 04-12-2013 11:17 AM

My SP's package was delivered yesterday. I hope she got it, I sent it UPS and the tracking says in the reference line "met customer man". Have no idea what that means...

jaba 04-12-2013 12:39 PM

One of my partners got hers, LaQuita, haven't heard from the other yet. Still waiting on mine, except I did get a bobbin box but don't know who from yet. Maybe tomorrow.

tracibug 04-12-2013 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
SP goodie...[ATTACH=CONFIG]407599[/ATTACH]

Ladybug 1938 04-12-2013 03:53 PM

Went to see Gail today and she is doing well, has hopes of getting out of rehab on Monday and having the rehab at home starting next week... She got her SP package while I was there, her husband brought it from home, she asked that I thank Rebecca Mc Creary ( rmccreary) for the package.. Am sure she will thank you when she gets home she just wanted you to know she received it...

Have a nice evening everyone.. MY SP you hopefully will have your package tomorrow... ... :-)

lawsonmugs 04-12-2013 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 5996434)
SP goodie...[ATTACH=CONFIG]407599[/ATTACH]

I love this fabric!!!!! Purple is my favorite color and I love the hobo or sling style bags. It's beautiful.Mary

lawsonmugs 04-12-2013 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5996568)
Went to see Gail today and she is doing well, has hopes of getting out of rehab on Monday and having the rehab at home starting next week... She got her SP package while I was there, her husband brought it from home, she asked that I thank Rebecca Mc Creary ( rmccreary) for the package.. Am sure she will thank you when she gets home she just wanted you to know she received it...

Have a nice evening everyone.. MY SP you hopefully will have your package tomorrow... ... :-)

Thanks for the update sis.hugs to ya lil sis

quiltymom 04-12-2013 04:09 PM

Frist package from Sdwill

2 Attachment(s)
Sharyl sent this Wonderful package thankyou again!!!

quiltymom 04-12-2013 04:12 PM

Second package from LindaR

1 Attachment(s)
Another truly wonderful package of goodies. Love everything thankyou so very much!!!! Down in bottom corner is a gift card!!!!!!