Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes July 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-2013-secret-pal-swap-closes-july-31st-4pm-t226391.html)

lawsonmugs 08-18-2013 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford (Post 6240364)
HEY Fellow quilters:

I have stepped out for a few SPAL. fun times, but will do SEPT. Have missed the fun... FNANCES dictate for those of us who are not MADE OF MONEY.. HOWEVER, Monthly sps are really affordable and fun. Besides I like to make and send goodies and of course receive a goodies box... its a great pick me up. Can"t wit to start seeing august photos go on the site to see your surprises. TAKE care.. ANYONE who feels like sending me a note.. PLEASE DO.. I live alone and have only me, myself and I and of course my very sweet kitty to talk to most of the time. I Do enjoy quilters words and greetings.. HAPPY DAY.

Hi Jan !! Welcome back.It's so nice to see an old friend. Hugs Mary

quiltnut4ever 08-18-2013 08:40 AM

Hi Jan! Welcome back also! We missed you! On another note I received my sp pkg from annt59! It was a wonderful pkg with a beautiful table runner she made! I will post pics later when I can find my camera! Great pkgs coming in all! I will have to bow out of the Sept. one since I will be out of the country but once I get back I will be checking on all of you! Have a great day!

Lori Peercy 08-18-2013 09:10 AM

I have 13 swappers who have not sent me a pm (private message for new people) to tell me that they mailed. 2 swappers posted on the thread and posted pictures (both of which are wonderful) but did not send me a pm. Was it you.........

luvstoquilt 08-18-2013 11:26 AM

Wasn't me, Lori! I am working on getting this down to a science! I get the package, rip it open, take its picture, then go to the computer ..send you a PM, send SP a PM so she knows I got it and LOVE it..then go to the board and post the picture. After doing all of that I allow myself to play with my new toys!!! I have found it is the only way that works for me..my memory is simply not what it used to be!

Jan, so glad you will be back with us in Sept. I have missed you. Funny how I feel I know so many of you and we could walk right past each other on the street!

Hope my package comes on Monday!!!

lawsonmugs 08-18-2013 12:14 PM

We will miss you Quiltnut.Glad you will be back soon. Have a good trip. Mary

quiltnut4ever 08-18-2013 04:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks Mary I will be joining the Oct. swap though! Ok here are the photos are promised from the wonderful pkg. I received from Annt59! I received a true crime book that I've never read and will, an ergo handler that is so cool, small clipboard and notes, clover wonder clips, love those and a Frixion pen, two pieces of autumn fabrics, a pattern and a pocket magnifier. However there is one more thing I received from her and I'll let the photos tell you...its the last photo :):):)

quiltnut4ever 08-18-2013 04:18 PM

Yep its the table runner and its beautiful! Thank you Ann for such a wonderful pkg.!

Grandma Peg 08-18-2013 05:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you Dee Dee for the wonderful package. Was gone over the weekend and am posting as soon as I could. Adelia sent me spools of thread, a calendar, little pin cushion, frixion pen, tea, 6 beautiful fat quarters, a Precious Moments baby panel, an outdoor panel and a 12 Days of Christmas panel. Thank you so much. I sent a PM but it came back so I hope you got the second one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]431000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]431001[/ATTACH]

verna2197 08-19-2013 03:40 AM

To my Sps that have sent packages to me, I am sorry I haven't posted sooner. I have been out of state due to a family emergency. Dh couldn't remember when the packages came. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Again thank you so much sewdamncute and queenof2802.

verna2197 08-19-2013 07:55 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]431100[/ATTACH]

Here are the goodies I got from queeof2802

Wonder Clips have never had these but will come in handy with my emboridery
Thingys for my bobbins, to hold the thread on
Quilting Thread
Water Soluble Marking Pencil
Mini Lint Roller
Scented Boby Lotion
Notecards
Awesome Mug Rug