Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August -- Animal Ark 6-1/2" Fabric Swap CLOSED !!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-animal-ark-6-1-2-fabric-swap-closed-t196323.html)

marybrace 07-31-2012 12:59 PM

HOWDY Y'ALL (oops. sorry, I didn't mean to shout.) Add 6 twists to my 6 sets. I didn't know I owned such a variety of orange/yellow fabric! Cindy, you asked about the remodel....well, just say this we have purchased the cabinets and they are some where between Wisconsin and Missouri; the stove top, dishwasher and hood are in the living room along with the family room furniture. the ovens, counter tops are picked out and on hold as well as a beautiful glass book case/curio cabinet. Now to just get it all going....and into the PROPER rooms. Mary Ellen

Yosamitesa 07-31-2012 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 5408928)
HOWDY Y'ALL (oops. sorry, I didn't mean to shout.) Add 6 twists to my 6 sets. I didn't know I owned such a variety of orange/yellow fabric! Cindy, you asked about the remodel....well, just say this we have purchased the cabinets and they are some where between Wisconsin and Missouri; the stove top, dishwasher and hood are in the living room along with the family room furniture. the ovens, counter tops are picked out and on hold as well as a beautiful glass book case/curio cabinet. Now to just get it all going....and into the PROPER rooms. Mary Ellen

Oh my gosh!!! So...does that mean you are cooking in the living room while seated on the comfy couch or recliner???

I can totally picture that!!! :D

Yosamitesa 07-31-2012 01:39 PM

Swappers List
hostess - 6 sets
luvTooQuilt - 6 sets
sapdoggie - 6 sets
girlsfour - 6 sets, 6 twists
SheriR - 6 sets, 6 twists
LillyG - 6 sets, 6 twists
DoriDes - 6 sets, 6 twists
mrs.sherbert - 6 sets, 6 twists
savannahrandons - 6 sets, 6 twists
marybrace - 6 sets, 6 twists
KimmieH - 6 sets, 6 twists
tumrub - 6 sets
---------------------------------
72 sets (32 sets left until full)

alfosa421 07-31-2012 03:14 PM

Count me in 6 sets-not sure about twists yet

purplecat 07-31-2012 03:36 PM

Count me in for 3 sets and 3 twists!

marybrace 07-31-2012 04:44 PM

DUH....if I want to do 6 twists, does that mean I need 30 different fabrics? or can I use 5 fabrics and make 6 identical twist bags? I know I've done this before but I was younger then.

No, Yosamitesa, I'm not cooking in the living room. It's just that all the new appliances are there along with all the furniture and packed boxes from 2 rooms......If and when they do start, my sewing room will be closed.....with me on the other side of the door.

frustratedquilter40 07-31-2012 04:54 PM

I am in for 3 sets and 6 twist :thumbup: I e-mailed you all the pertinent info you request to the e-mail you supplied.

Thank You

sapdoggie 07-31-2012 05:52 PM

marybrace- I would be lounging on the recliner while eating meals delivered :D

No sense putting up with all the confusion for nothing. :)

Remeber to put in a small fridge for drinks and snacks when you lock yourself in the new studio :thumbup:

Yosamitesa 08-01-2012 02:15 AM

Got a bunch of emails. Will reply to everyone by midday.

Yosamitesa 08-01-2012 08:16 AM

Swappers List
hostess - 6 sets
luvTooQuilt - 6 sets
sapdoggie - 6 sets
girlsfour - 6 sets, 6 twists
SheriR - 6 sets, 6 twists
LillyG - 6 sets, 6 twists
DoriDes - 6 sets, 6 twists
mrs.sherbert - 6 sets, 6 twists
savannahrandons - 6 sets, 6 twists
marybrace - 6 sets, 6 twists
KimmieH - 6 sets, 6 twists
tumrub - 6 sets
alfosa421 - 6 sets
frustratedquilter - 3 sets, 6 twists
purplecat - 3 sets, 3 twists
girlscouts1 - 6 sets
quiltingdragon - 6 sets, 6 twists
sustraley - 6 sets
---------------------------------
102 sets -- 2 sets until full...if there is a lot more interest, I'll take another 13 sets. :)