Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August -- Animal Ark 6-1/2" Fabric Swap CLOSED !!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-animal-ark-6-1-2-fabric-swap-closed-t196323.html)

sapdoggie 08-02-2012 07:42 AM

I am ready - you have mine :D :thumbup: :D

frustratedquilter40 08-03-2012 06:01 PM

Sending mine USPS flat rate envelope to you 8/4/2012 followed checklist to a "T" so hopefully every thing will be accurate and accounted for :thumbup:

Yosamitesa 08-04-2012 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by frusratedquilter40 (Post 5416278)
Sending mine USPS flat rate envelope to you 8/4/2012 followed checklist to a "T" so hopefully every thing will be accurate and accounted for :thumbup:

Yea!!! Can't wait!!! Woo hoo.

DoriDeS 08-04-2012 08:29 AM

I love doing these swaps :o)

Yosamitesa 08-04-2012 05:00 PM

Got 2 packages today. Alfosa421 and tumrub

sustraley 08-04-2012 06:52 PM

Hope you get them soon--mailed today.:thumbup:

quiltingdragon 08-04-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by DoriDeS (Post 5417258)
I love doing these swaps :o)

So do I. This is only my second one, but I am hooked. I'd given up swapping for quite some time due to a sour experience with another group. We may have another swapper next time, because my guild president saw my fabrics and was floored at the good quality and selection I got. Apparently the last time she tried to swap I spy fabrics with a group, she got crappy fabric. I told her that won't happen in this group! I ordered some fabric, as I didn't have enough. I gave in and ordered from equilter. That place is addictive. Somehow something off my wishlist and to make myself a pillowcase made it in the cart, too... where do all of you like to shop for novelty fabrics for the swap?

luvTooQuilt 08-04-2012 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 5418319)
So do I. This is only my second one, but I am hooked. I'd given up swapping for quite some time due to a sour experience with another group. We may have another swapper next time, because my guild president saw my fabrics and was floored at the good quality and selection I got. Apparently the last time she tried to swap I spy fabrics with a group, she got crappy fabric. I told her that won't happen in this group! I ordered some fabric, as I didn't have enough. I gave in and ordered from equilter. That place is addictive. Somehow something off my wishlist and to make myself a pillowcase made it in the cart, too... where do all of you like to shop for novelty fabrics for the swap?

Shop hops and LQS along my travels.. Some I got from California, some are from Texas, Some from Kansas, some from Arkansas, some from Missouri, some from Oklahoma...

KimmieH 08-05-2012 04:03 PM

Almost ready to mail! Question on the strips twist - do u
You want a card with fabric samples of those too? Or just on the squares

Also. Are bugs ok? I'm sure there was some on that arc but just want to be sure it's ok with this swap!!!

luvTooQuilt 08-05-2012 04:34 PM

Mine are going out in Mondays mail... :thumbup: Caution.. Its a heavy one.. Elephants do weigh a ton don't they ... :p