Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August fq swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-fq-swap-t194761.html)

sewellie 08-19-2012 03:21 PM

Laura, (halfpintwts) I am so sorry to hear about the death in your family. Have gone through several in our family lately, so I totally understand. Just take your time with the FQ's and do not stress over it, please. When things settle down, then you can do the things you were going to do before this happened. I don't care how long it takes, just take care of yourself and the things you need to do. Thank you for the post.!!

Blessings my friend! Ellie (aka sewellie)

KimmieH 08-19-2012 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Linda58 (Post 5452191)
I am still waiting on 2 swaps for Aug, I will sign up for Sept anyway.

Linda I sent to you about two weeks ago :( so sorry you havent recd yet! ). I sure hope they show up soon, please keep me posted,
Kim

Linda58 08-20-2012 09:35 AM

Hi Kimmie,
I think they were sent to my winter address, and they will be forwarded to me, but it takes awhile. I will watch for them and let you know when they arrive.

Linda58

Originally Posted by KimmieH (Post 5452764)
Linda I sent to you about two weeks ago :( so sorry you havent recd yet! ). I sure hope they show up soon, please keep me posted,
Kim

sewellie 08-20-2012 07:43 PM

OMG halfpintwts, just received the fabric today. I can't thank you enough. With all you had to deal with, I want you to know how much I appreciate it. And the little This and That is one of the cutest things I've seen for a very long time. I will try to post pictures, but if it doesn't work, this will have to do.

Thanks so much again!!!

Well, guess I can't post a picture because I can't find the "insert image" on top of my message box. (Sorry)

mscupid804 08-22-2012 02:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have yet to see anything on here that people make with their FQ's they get in the swap so I thought I would be the 1st to show off what I made. I have made blocks with other FQ's that were given to me, for my BOM partner, but this is the 1st thing I made for myself. It's a bowl potholder and boy does this come in handy! Here's the top and bottom:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]357343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]357345[/ATTACH]
Don't look at my nasty ironing board cover! I so need a new one, this one is so old! I know....a good washing would help too!:D

jaba 08-22-2012 03:19 PM

I love that, going to have to try and figure it out. Did you have a pattern or find a tute somewhere? If you get my name you can just send me 1......or 2, I won't mind abit!!

mscupid804 08-22-2012 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5460126)
I love that, going to have to try and figure it out. Did you have a pattern or find a tute somewhere? If you get my name you can just send me 1......or 2, I won't mind abit!!

jaba, click HERE

jaba 08-22-2012 04:00 PM

Awesome, thank you so much. Guess that means I can make my own huh??:D

mscupid804 08-22-2012 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5460245)
Awesome, thank you so much. Guess that means I can make my own huh??:D

That's exactly what it means!:thumbup: :D

jaba 08-22-2012 04:47 PM

Dang, you're just no fun today!! Got anything else in your arsenal I might be interested in?