Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Quilting in the New Year Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-quilting-new-year-swap-t143540.html)

TiltedEars 09-21-2011 08:56 AM

You saw duck feet - I saw frog feet. It will be fun to see what comes of it!

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
I always love sneak peaks...They are awesome. There is some mighty interesting things in those. CAn't wait to see what comes and what stays...Is that FEET? in that picture? As in duck feet? LOL. This is all fun!

dream56 09-21-2011 09:11 AM

It's fun no matter what kind of feet they are.

Get those tomatoes done - I can wait. Still trying to get yours started anyway.

stitchesbyLA 09-21-2011 09:18 AM

Gotta keep ya guessing! I thought it was a good hint.

Originally Posted by dream56
It's fun no matter what kind of feet they are.

Get those tomatoes done - I can wait. Still trying to get yours started anyway.

saraaev 09-23-2011 01:32 PM

I got a really beautiful table runner from my swap partner, Dawn (tanglethread) in Canada. It is fall colors and already looks super on the dining room table. She also sent me some maple leaf and fall flower buttons to enblish with. I'm thinking that since is was born in Canada it definatly needs a few of those maple leaves and a couple of flowers just for even more eye candy ! Great swap partner. Thanks again Dawn ! Sara
P.S. ( She hasn't received hers yet. Darn postal people need to kick in high gear !)

tangledthread 09-23-2011 02:26 PM

Your very welcome Sara! I am sitting here so excited, the postman better hope I am busy when he comes or I might jump him!

BonniFeltz 09-26-2011 08:19 AM

Still have the binding to do Lindyline but it's coming along. I haven't forgotten you. :) Can't post any more pix or you'll definitely know what you're getting. :)

TiltedEars 09-26-2011 08:50 AM

I have a little extra time while my partner finishes-up... daydreaming about some extra goodies to include. I'll be binding in the near future, too - a fall wall hanging for a different swap.

emc1118 09-26-2011 06:05 PM

fromzstore, your package will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient. Hope you like it.

lindyline 09-26-2011 07:01 PM

Oh I'm so swamped with everything I need to get done.
Deadlines are not my friends.
Now that hand are finally over the glass I have sewwww much to do.
Finished one row for the row robin this morning and have almost finished another. Gotta love half days at work.
Now I just need to complete three more rows and Bonnie's and then I can make a start on the next round robin.
Oops forgot the monthly swap I'm also behind in.
Oh well no rest fir the wicked!! Must be really bad

BonniFeltz 09-26-2011 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Oh I'm so swamped with everything I need to get done.
Deadlines are not my friends.
Now that hand are finally over the glass I have sewwww much to do.
Finished one row for the row robin this morning and have almost finished another. Gotta love half days at work.
Now I just need to complete three more rows and Bonnie's and then I can make a start on the next round robin.
Oops forgot the monthly swap I'm also behind in.
Oh well no rest fir the wicked!! Must be really bad

Then I must have been equally bad. LOL. Don't swet it Lindyline. I know I'll get it.