Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Swap Closes 7/31/16 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-swap-closes-7-31-16-4-00-pm-cst-t280672.html)

cuppy 08-19-2016 11:59 AM

Starshine, I received my secret pal package today, Favorite fabric with some mermaids! Also a couple of fabrics with tea pots and tea cups. I have plans for these fabrics!! Got a big chocolate chip cookie and tea. Thanks so much for everything. You are a great pal.

vovoa 08-19-2016 12:04 PM

Okay you guys...I mailed my SP package today annndddd forgot to put the card inside. Soooo, when you receive a package from California post it and I will let you know if it is from me. Should be delivered Monday.

verna2197 08-19-2016 01:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Received my package from Jazs2 today and had the most awesome book in from Eleanor Burns trying to collect all of her books. I now have 44 and only 48 more to go LOL anyway I am going to attempt to post pictures with my ipad as I have somehow broken my camera and hopefully it will easier than getting the big camera put

[ATTACH=CONFIG]556266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]556267[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]556268[/ATTACH]
Well I think I did it thank you Jazs2

Jane Quilter 08-19-2016 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by MomtoBostonTerriers (Post 7610689)
Lori,

Oops! I just found a tread with lots of pictures showing what folks receive in the secret pal swaps. What a generous and creative bunch you are!
No need to reply now that I know Who's On First.

So, can you help us newbies by linking to that thread for us?

jazs2 08-19-2016 03:43 PM

Your welcome Verna, Wasn't there a can of spray starch in your package. I hope it was in the package.
Linda

verna2197 08-19-2016 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by jazs2 (Post 7631256)
Your welcome Verna, Wasn't there a can of spray starch in your package. I hope it was in the package.
Linda

yes there was I forgot to take a pic of it thankyou

cuppy 08-19-2016 05:34 PM

Just bought a New Bernina 530 special edition machine today, it is red decorative on the front. with a rolling Bernina case. Great things about it, uses same feet and bobbins as my other Bernina. This new Bernina will go to the Beach house after I take the free machine classes.

Gaijin 08-20-2016 11:28 AM

I got it! I got it!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all! My husband brought me my package today with a pair of scissors, so I guess he is well-acquainted with this swap! Bullock2us sent me a row by row pattern with all the fabrics, a scrubber (peeking out from under the license plate), a mystery, a cookbook, four different fabrics, machine needles, a license plate from her quilt shop, and a Idaho postcard! I love it all and will have some fun with it! And don't forget the adorable tissue case!

Thank you!

Deborah (Gaijin)

catjo 08-20-2016 04:13 PM

I received my package all the way from Down Under. Immemother, sent me a very nice package. Because my camera doesn't like me to post here I will have to tell you about it. A bag with the name of her Shire where she works. Goes with my other bags I have been collecting. Lovely fabrics, tea, bag I can zip up and put in my purse, charm fabric, kohala bear key chain, a block for my SP's quilt I hope to put together, stickers, awesome magazine that I have looked at 3 times and am making plans to make a few things in it. Might have to have hubby convert metrics for me. lol Thanks so much Kirsty!

immemother 08-21-2016 04:45 PM

I'm so glad it arrived Cathy. Sorry there was no 1930's fabric, I looked in all our shops, but it doesnt seem to be as popular in my area. I must remember in future to send a conversion chart ;).