Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Dragonfly Nana 08-27-2012 03:55 PM

Judith that owl is adorable and speaks of fall to me!

Judith1005 08-27-2012 03:59 PM

Of course, this peak does not show the true colors. IDK why they came out so washed out....

Thnaks Paula!

Krystyna 08-27-2012 05:00 PM

Judith, what a cute little owl! Now that I've sent out my August Amish (whew!), I'm digging through my fall colors and planning some applique! Maybe. I think I am ... But right now I'm finishing my blocks for the patriotic quilt ... then tomorrow will start stitching it all together ... and .... then will start a new thread with close ups of everyone's blocks and the finished quilt ... hopefully a photo of the recipient, too!

Judith1005 08-27-2012 05:10 PM

Awesome Krystyna, I can't wait to see how it's all going to come together. I love R*W*B together. It's always awesome to see everyones DIFFERENT blocks come together. I bet Ryan Rene is just going to love it. And I'm sure it will really mean a lot to her.

And, thank you.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5472761)
Judith, what a cute little owl! Now that I've sent out my August Amish (whew!), I'm digging through my fall colors and planning some applique! Maybe. I think I am ... But right now I'm finishing my blocks for the patriotic quilt ... then tomorrow will start stitching it all together ... and .... then will start a new thread with close ups of everyone's blocks and the finished quilt ... hopefully a photo of the recipient, too!

rwquilts 08-28-2012 05:58 AM

It will be fun to see how the quilt turns out! You're a busy girl for sure! :)

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5472761)

BuzzinBumble 08-28-2012 06:04 AM

Judith - I love that little owl you made! He somehow seems very familiar. Maybe because I used to do quilling and the swirls of stitching remind me of that? Only he is way cuter than any quillling ever could be.
Krystyna - That's really exciting that you're putting Ryan Rene's quilt together now - can't wait to see it!

Krystyna 08-28-2012 06:11 AM

Fingers crossed ladies ... I hope I can finish it today!

susaninkansas 08-28-2012 06:49 AM

hi all. i just joined this swap yesterday and can't wait to get started swapping. i do have one question. do i go ahead with my doll quilt now or wait until i get my swap partner?

BuzzinBumble 08-28-2012 06:51 AM

Hey Susan! Welcome to a really fun bunch of gals! You can start your quilt any time you'd like. Especially in a themed swap like this one.

Krystyna 08-28-2012 06:59 AM

Yep. Since the theme is Autumn Harvest ... stitch away. Partners will be assigned soon ... stay tuned!