Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Batik Block Swap 12.5 - Signups thru 5-31-13 - Due 7-31-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/batik-block-swap-12-5-signups-thru-5-31-13-due-7-31-13-a-t218860.html)

tracibug 06-21-2013 12:59 PM

I look forward to it as well.... we should be there sometime July 10-11 and staying until July 13.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6135413)
Good thing I live in Washington as well. Love the Buggy Barn, never pass up an opportunity to go there with someone. They have remodeled and expanded the barn out so you will get to see more. Be ready to look up at the ceiling where more quilts hang. Such a wonderful shop to go to. Look forward to meeting up with you, Tracibug, and Mariposa.

jaba 06-21-2013 05:59 PM

Just send out the address please and I will hold it until then. Hope you have a great time on vacation, hopefully you can get some stuff put away before you leave.

Annaquilts 06-26-2013 10:37 AM

How many people and sets are in this swap? Is anyone still working on the blocks? I am just wondering if there are enough people to swap out 6 sets.

createfourpaws 06-26-2013 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 6145044)
How many people and sets are in this swap? Is anyone still working on the blocks? I am just wondering if there are enough people to swap out 6 sets.

I am in for 6 sets, with Tracibug being on vacation, not sure if she will be on the board.

jaba 06-26-2013 12:07 PM

I have 6 sets done

Annaquilts 06-26-2013 12:40 PM

Two sets done here but slowed down since there did not seem activity or people on this thread any more. encouraging to see others are done or are still working on their sets. So do you think there will be enough so those that do 6 sets can trade all out? I am making actually 7 of each, keeping 1, and hoping to swap all blocks out for different blocks and different colors. I like making scrappy quilts. Thank you all for posting.

MaryMo 06-26-2013 12:49 PM

I have made one set and am working on another two sets .... hopefully will get 4 done by deadline. Since they are not due to Traci until the end of July, I have set them aside to work on other projects. By the time Traci returns from vacation I will be in batik block mode again .....

mom-6 06-26-2013 03:41 PM

So far I have two and a half sets done. One set that I was using different fabrics for each block I ended up making a bunch of one color way that I really liked and completed the top a bit ago. Now to get back to the set I was working on when I ran out of aqua thread.

jaba 06-26-2013 06:50 PM

Grand daughter has been here this week and it's sewing, have enjoyed it so much. Then Elisabrat and Steve have moved here from CA and she is getting settled. Will try to take some pics tomorrow of my blocks so you can see them. Made all 6 sets a different color , but each set is the same colors.

TheMamaHauser 06-29-2013 03:41 PM

I've got 4 sets done. I'm thinking I might need to back out of the last 2 sets. It all depends on how this week goes, I suppose.