Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Batik Block Swap 12.5 - Signups thru 5-31-13 - Due 7-31-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/batik-block-swap-12-5-signups-thru-5-31-13-due-7-31-13-a-t218860.html)

tracibug 07-25-2013 04:32 PM

MaryMo-

You should have a PM from me with the address.

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 6196143)
I need your address, Traci. I sent PM to you but have not received a reply. I still would like to swap but looks like time is running out.

Elisabrat 07-26-2013 05:21 AM

TRACI! I missed you!!! sending a PM your home!!!!

Belfrybat 07-27-2013 06:20 AM

Oh, I wish I had seen this swap when it first started. I love batiks and would love to have participated. I need to remember to check the "Swaps" forum more often. The blocks I've seen so far are wonderful! Hope someone will host another swap and I can participate.

createfourpaws 07-27-2013 10:52 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Now I have all blocks done, 6 sets and 10 sets of the twist. They will be in the mail on Monday going priorty mail.

Here are the blocks I made
[ATTACH=CONFIG]426397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426399[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]426398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426400[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]426401[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426402[/ATTACH]

Can't wait to get them back to put into a quilt with the strips.

tracibug 07-29-2013 01:07 PM

Nice blocks, Cindy! I still have about 8 packages to come in yet... how's everybody doing?

createfourpaws 07-29-2013 02:25 PM

Mine was mailed today, should have them Wednesday or Thursday, will check the tracking when I get home and see what it says. I printed it from home and took to the PO at lunch. you are getting a medium flat rate box, has your table runner in there too.

I had fun making these, the pinwheels were a mistake they were suppose to look like the pink and black block so I got one I wasn't planning. LOL

MaryMo 07-31-2013 08:57 AM

traci .... are you accepting late shipments?

tracibug 07-31-2013 09:25 AM

I will start sorting this weekend, still waiting on about 6 packages, many should deliver today. PM me if you haven't shipped yet, please...

Elisabrat 08-01-2013 02:14 AM

oh oh I have a great idea for all you swappers, I have just started my fall/halloween table runner swap. I know Tracibug is dying to join! ok you might have some blocks coming in wondering what to do.. imagine three or four put in a runner to go with the FALL or Halloween theme.. just saying what a marvelous use of some of your blocks... hum hum hum.. shameless plug.

Traci! ring me up! sent you my new number pretty sure I did. waiting... waiting.. you can talk while building furniture. promise!

tracibug 08-01-2013 09:15 AM

I'm not joining nothing until my 'to do list' is clear!! LOL which should be soon, but still..... but yes, a lovely fall runner should be on everyone's mind these days!

I tried you on Tuesday, will try again soon. :-)

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6208205)
oh oh I have a great idea for all you swappers, I have just started my fall/halloween table runner swap. I know Tracibug is dying to join! ok you might have some blocks coming in wondering what to do.. imagine three or four put in a runner to go with the FALL or Halloween theme.. just saying what a marvelous use of some of your blocks... hum hum hum.. shameless plug.

Traci! ring me up! sent you my new number pretty sure I did. waiting... waiting.. you can talk while building furniture. promise!