Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday swap 2017/2018....... Sign Up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2017-2018-sign-up-t285320.html)

AnnieQuilts 03-24-2017 07:29 AM

Redstillettos, Nelco and Sunrise450, your birthday charms are on the way.

sunrise450 03-24-2017 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieQuilts (Post 7790546)
Redstillettos, Nelco and Sunrise450, your birthday charms are on the way.

Thank you!

redstilettos 03-24-2017 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 7790122)
To all April birthday girls!!!!! My cards appear to take an unexpected LONG time to get through the mail. I won't be home until April as I am visiting my daughter until then. I didn't expect them to be problematic so I didn't bring my Bday items with me. They'll go out April 5th. :(

No problem from my end :)
Enjoy the visit. I miss my little girl...she's 1700 miles from me!

Clmay 03-24-2017 08:16 AM

Okay, I too have to do some catching up here. I have been working on my Uncle's books. He is a truck driver and my aunt passed away last year, so I am taking over.

favorite animal--dogs, cats and horses
favorite color--purple
favorite flower-- lilacs, love the smell

kele 03-24-2017 11:25 AM

Candies are in the mail for all the April birthdays :)

barbarakibler23 03-24-2017 05:04 PM

Hello everyone,

Hope you are ready to enjoy another weekend. We have had some warm weather the last few days we even got up to 70 degrees!!!! Of course this is Michigan so you just can't put the snow shovel away yet! Looks like a rainy weekend coming up...sometimes that is a good thing....just might be able to get some sewing done!!! Yeah!

A couple of things...

1) Birthday girl needs to post feedback to everyone that you have received packages from. It does not take long to do but I think you can only do 5 a day. (not sure though). So it is best to post them as you receive your package. (Sorry mrshalibut)

*****To leave feedback........ Look for a post of the person you want to leave feedback for. Click on the feedback number. If you look above this post at KELE's you will see the number 10. Click the number 10. That will ask you do you want to leave the page...YES you do. Then you will be at her feedback page. All the way over to the right you will see "LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR KELE".... click there.
On her feedback page.... It will give you choices... You were the ....TRADE.
Overall experience....Positive +1

then it will ask for a short comment....... Say something nice about the person who just sent you some lovely candy.

Then scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT.

Anyone from last year please make sure you sent your feedback......everyone appreciates reading something nice.

Also I have had a great response for items to put in the Year end prize package!!!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing what you ladies send. Do you want photos or keep it a surprise????
Let me know if you need my address.

Nelco 03-24-2017 05:26 PM

Got my Bday card and candies from JaneQuilts today. Had to see them on 'face time' as I am not home, but look neat.
THANK YOU Jane :wave:

SheriR 03-24-2017 07:39 PM

I'm really miffed my card to mrshalibit is lost in the mail. It should not take over 14 days for delivery...

sunrise450 03-25-2017 06:00 AM

Thank you Jane Quilter! Got my birthday package yesterday. Also April birthday's are in the mail. Love this swap!

moonrise 03-25-2017 06:21 AM

All of April's birthday girls have cards in the mail. :)

I think I missed some of these. Things have been "Crazy Busy" around here. :shock:

favorite animal: dogs, with cats a very close second
favorite color: pink
favorite flower: African violets (love all the amazing varieties!)