Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Black & White- April 2014 10.5 Layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/black-white-april-2014-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t242806.html)

luvTooQuilt 05-20-2014 05:33 AM

Very welcome Quilt Addict... !!!

And to everyone who participated:
Id like to clarify something, we did not have 13 members swap 6 sets. So i swapped one for one per group, and gave you back your own ( for example if group 'one' had 10 sets each swapper got 10 DIFFERENT sqs and two of their own.... Now if group 'two' only had 8 sets, each swapper got 8 DIFFERENT fabrics and 4 of their own.. )

due to no shows and members backing out i was unable to swap 'one for one' for ALL 12 sqs submitted per set.. And that is why you all got your leftover sqs back.. Sorry guys..

sewmany 05-20-2014 02:02 PM

Great job luvtooquilt. That was hard to swap them out. Love the different varieties. Thank you everyone who participated.

sewbizgirl 05-20-2014 03:29 PM

My black and whites are here (and my twists) and they are lovely! Thanks so much Luv for swapping for us! Too bad more people didn't "play"! Thank you to all those who did!

JuanitaBean 05-20-2014 03:57 PM

This was my first time swapping Love my SQ. Thanks you for my lovely squares and red twists. It has a good variety.
Thank you for sharing with me. Thank you Luv for doing this swap. Ready to do the Red ,White and Blue

luvTooQuilt 05-20-2014 04:46 PM

those that didnt join sure missed out.. You all picked some AWESOME b&W fabs...

luvTooQuilt 05-20-2014 05:19 PM

Anyone interested in the Red/white/blue swap?
we have 8-9 interested parties so we may just cut back on the sqs instead of sending 12 we can send 8, or 9 depending on how many swappers we have..

sewbizgirl 05-20-2014 06:46 PM

In the red/white/blue swap, will we have our squares before the end of June so we can use them for something 4th-of-Julyish? What's the time frame?

Bea Chester 05-20-2014 09:57 PM

Received my squares Monday, now I'm ready to make something. Thanks Luv for all of your hard work hosting this swap. I look forward to participating in future swaps. I'm passing on the red, white and blue swap.

luvTooQuilt 05-21-2014 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6724888)
In the red/white/blue swap, will we have our squares before the end of June so we can use them for something 4th-of-Julyish? What's the time frame?

RWB must be turned in/ in hand by end of month, swapped and returned in mail on or before June 10...........
If you participate we have a total of 10 swappers... so count needed per baggie would now be 10 sqs..........

sewbizgirl 05-21-2014 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 6725115)
RWB must be turned in/ in hand by end of month, swapped and returned in mail on or before June 10...........
If you participate we have a total of 10 swappers... so count needed per baggie would now be 10 sqs..........

Ok... I will play! Ten squares make a set... Are we to send a mixture of red white and blue prints, or prints with all three or any two of the colors? And what about a twist... no twist? Sorry, I haven't found details for this swap and don't want to send the wrong thing. These are again 10.5" squares?