Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - FAST & FURIOUS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-fast-furious-t236363.html)

nancia 03-06-2014 04:32 PM

REC'D MY BLOCKS! YUMMY!!! I will put them near the top of thr pile of to do's. you guys all did a great job. really, thanks so much.
i did take photos of the blocks I made .but since I used my laptop., while holding the block
i had to press the camera button with my foot. i'm not that limber any more!! and this is a new toy don't know how to find things.

moonrise 03-06-2014 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
>>squeals in excitement!!!<<

I got 'em today! Here they are, all together, in random order! (plus one from a side-swap to make my multi-photo come out even)

Thanks so much for swapping with me! I've already signed up for the next one. Need more Phantom blocks so I can make this a queen-size quilt! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466034[/ATTACH]

Bee Beatty 03-06-2014 07:02 PM

Moonrise,

These blocks are outstanding! You have a real prize there! Phenomenal theme and design! Great job everyone! Classic!

seasaw2mch 03-06-2014 07:48 PM

WOW!!!!! I got my blocks in today and I have to say they are more beautiful in person, they were pretty on here but the pictures just don't show the real beauty. My camera is on lone right now but as soon as I can get it back, I'll post a picture of them all together. I still say my GD is going to have to fight me over this quilt. She's coming in tomorrow so I'm going to hide them tonight. Am I being selfish? LOL She'll get over it. LOL

Groovy Pieces 03-07-2014 02:46 AM

Salutations . . . .I also received my blocks & they are amazing ! ! ! ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The Vets will be beaming to be wrapped in all that color & love. Thanks for swapping with me. . . . .GP

Abby's Mom 03-07-2014 07:00 AM

It's like Christmas in March! Thank you everyone for the wonderful blocks - they're GREAT!!!

buslady 03-07-2014 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, what fun it is to see.....a package just for ME!!!!! The blocks are just great! As you can see in my picture, they play quite well together!! Once I put my S&E blocks with them, I should have a very large quilt for my bed!! I put these ones on my design wall so you could see how well they go together. It amazes me how we can all come up with different fabrics, different patterns and they all look so well when they are joined. I am leaning towards a dark brown sashing, but will know better when I get them all together. I saved some fabric so I can use it as an accent border, too.

jaba 03-08-2014 05:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Very nice blocks ladies, thank you so much. I have a pretty nice start for my quilt. I thought I posted these last night, guess I was more tired than what I thought so will try it again. 1st row left to right: abby's mom, defergie, mama hauser, libster. 2nd row: sewsaw2, joanelizbay, buslady, gaijin. 3rd row: terri r, ljdugas, moonrise, bluelady. 4th row: nanakathy, nancia, ? no name on this one.
Thanks again for making blocks for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466239[/ATTACH]

Libster 03-08-2014 06:31 AM

Has everyone noticed that there's another fast swap posted? Check it out.

travelinggramma 03-08-2014 06:48 AM

Just scrolling through and your work is absolutely beautiful - just love it. Hoping I can join in the next round (not ready yet for fast one) but have to wait until we settle in since we are on our way from AZ to MD. Having been in a number of booms - I can see all the hard work and imagination that went into each and every block!