Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - SLOW & EASY (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-slow-easy-t236364.html)

urgodschild2 12-11-2013 11:12 AM

I'll do two if you can't find someone to take her place.

urgodschild2 12-11-2013 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Jannie (Post 6450850)
I got mine in the mail this morning. Excited to see what everyone sends. Let's play!!

what did you get in the mail??????

Bee Beatty 12-11-2013 02:41 PM

Just a quick note for our Group Thread. May want to send Nelco the link again. Think she is looking for it. Mailing in the morning.

Let it snow....the sewing room is warm and serves hot chocolate while not at the machine.!

Janice McC 12-11-2013 09:22 PM

I emailed her earlier today. She should have it now.

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty (Post 6451950)
Just a quick note for our Group Thread. May want to send Nelco the link again. Think she is looking for it. Mailing in the morning.

Let it snow....the sewing room is warm and serves hot chocolate while not at the machine.!

Janice McC 12-11-2013 09:24 PM

Just an fyi, we've got an experienced replacement quilter for the group. Info to follow probably tomorrow or Friday. All is good!

Nelco 12-11-2013 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty (Post 6451950)

Bee. Thank you for thanking of me. As you C I have found ya all.

Nelco 12-11-2013 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 6452359)
Bee. Thank you for thanking of me. As you C I have found ya all.

Please not more snow for me. :)

Old_Rosebud 12-12-2013 05:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I would like to actually get some snow this year. It has literally snowed all around me. So far - northern, western, southern and eastern KY have all gotten several inches. Central KY remains brown and rainy. :(
Here are the three B/W fabrics I am sending. I took the pic with the teal I will use to sash my Boom blocks. You guys will only get the B/W fabric. I should get my fabric in the mail today. I'm excited to get started!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]451424[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 12-12-2013 11:10 AM

Good afternoon, as some of you may have read, we’ve had one member of the group withdraw, but we’ve got a replacement! Gaijin will be joining the group. I’ve updated the group members list below as well as the spreadsheets and emailed them to you.

I hope you’ll all welcome Gaijin to the group!

Janice

SLOW & EASY (S&E)*
F8s must be in my hands by January 3, 2014
Completed blocks must be in my hands by May 3, 2014

Ok, ladies, here are the 17 group members of Slow & Easy:

TheMamaHauser* (Alternate Host)
Argentium
Bee Beatty
Bibliostone
Buslady
Country1
Dungeonquilter
Gaijin
Jannie
KatsKidinWI
Libster
Ljdugas
NanaKathy55
Nelco
Old_Rosebud
Terriamn
Urgodschild2

Old_Rosebud 12-12-2013 11:19 AM

Yay! Gaijin was in my group from the last Boom and she made me an AMAZING block! Welcome Gaijin!