Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-13-sign-ups-closed-t246660.html)

sunrise450 05-24-2014 06:29 AM

Have a safe and fun weekend!

travelinggramma 05-25-2014 05:59 PM

just ordered my fabric (thousands of bolts.com having a sale!) Decided to do neutrals - something very different for me. I have a few weddings coming up in the next two years and thought I would make some neutral tops and then can use "their" colors on the back. Have never ordered from them but heard they were very prompt.

joanelizbay 05-26-2014 04:16 AM

I order from them ALL the time!! Their fabric is very good quality and they are fast and reasonable in prices! What I get online I get from either them, 5bucksayard or Marshall Dry Goods...all have good fabric! If I want a specific fabric, such as the Navy or Marine seal I try Ebay.... I prefer to "see" and feel my fabric but sometimes you cant beat online prices..Connecting threads is another good one, esp for solids.

Bee Beatty 05-26-2014 06:15 AM

Thanks for the info! Never heard of them. Definitely going to browse :) !

joanelizbay 05-26-2014 07:58 AM

3 day weekend...got 2 quilts back from quilters and put the binding on both of them. Finished my DayBreak top, a pink/blue top I was making and worked on a Marine Corps lap quilt for my step grandkids nephew. Nothing more cut out or started...Think Ill just wait for the next swap before starting something else! Got the movie 12 years a slave and Monument men that Im going to go watch and just relax the rest of day! Happy Memorial day everyone.

Janice McC 05-26-2014 08:00 AM

Sign-ups close in SIX DAYS!

We'd love to have you join! If you wish to join the swap, please send in the requested info you'll find in post #1 in this thread before the deadline of June 1st. Thank you!

bibliostone 05-26-2014 10:45 AM

If you are ever in the area while traveling, it is worth stopping into the store. So much fabric to see!

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 6731136)
just ordered my fabric (thousands of bolts.com having a sale!) Decided to do neutrals - something very different for me. I have a few weddings coming up in the next two years and thought I would make some neutral tops and then can use "their" colors on the back. Have never ordered from them but heard they were very prompt.

Janice McC 05-27-2014 05:04 AM

Sign-ups close in FIVE DAYS!

We'd love to have you join! There's always room for more swappers. If you want to join the swap, please send in the info you'll find in post #1 in this thread before the deadline of June 1st. Thank you!

joanelizbay 05-27-2014 06:17 AM

Cut and packaged 16 F8s and put them in an envelope addressed to Janice...Have more if I need to add them, just didnt want to overcut...Anyone else excited to see all the pretty fabric???

jaba 05-27-2014 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got mine cut yesterday and decided to go ahead and send out the state flowers fabrics. All of you will be getting a different one so it should be interesting. When I first started collecting these I was going to send each person their state flower but no way to do that now since we don't get addresses. They do have the same green, pink and yellow shades so hopefully they will all blend together. You will get one of these[ATTACH=CONFIG]477016[/ATTACH]