Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 17 - OPAL (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-17-opal-t280962.html)

All2Pieces 10-28-2016 01:34 PM

Janice and everyone,
Sorry I've been out of touch but I am out of town for another 8 days. The Post Office has an official request to hold my mail until I get back, so that's why tracking shows it hasn't been delivered. I am extremely jealous of all you who can play and pet your new blocks. I'm looking forward to seeing mine when I get home.
Cheers!
MJ

joanelizbay 10-28-2016 02:32 PM

Got mine. Hope to open them tonight before I have grandkids tomorrow. Dont want Conner to see them!! :) Thanks everyone!!

jaba 10-28-2016 04:18 PM

Got mine too, forgot I didn't have a design wall in Florida. Went today and bought the stuff to make one. Stepson is coming tomorrow for a couple of days but hopefully will get to put some of them up and play.

GramE 10-28-2016 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7687060)
Delivery status. I'm showing 2 packages, Joanelizbay's and MonaG's, will be delivered today. All2Pieces shows it was out for delivery but it is not actually showing it WAS delivered so A2P, please confirm you rec'd it. The remaining 7 packages that were sent show as delivered. Woo, hoo!

GramE, I did not see your post until just now that you want your blocks shipped. I can try to send today but more likely it'll be tomorrow.

When you can get to it is fine. I'm not going anywhere. Thank you.

ljdugas31 10-28-2016 07:35 PM

Got my blocks on Thursday! Thank you ladies I love them all !!!!!

Janice McC 10-29-2016 04:04 AM

Good morning. So it seems everyone except all2pieces has had their package delivered. As always, I welcome your feedback on the swap. Please do so by email to [email protected]. All feedback is appreciated on all aspects of the swap.

I hope everyone enjoyed Boom 17 Opal. It was my pleasure to host. Certainly this was one of my easiest swaps to date and I have you all to thank for that. You are a wonderful group. Thank you!

terriamn 10-29-2016 06:23 AM

All ready ironed and measured mine and sent my feed back to Janice.

Janice McC 10-29-2016 12:57 PM

GramE, I just handed the pkg off to the carrier. It's on its way :)

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 7687423)
When you can get to it is fine. I'm not going anywhere. Thank you.

kwiltkrazy 10-29-2016 04:01 PM

Janice you are such a wonderful hostess, I enjoyed following you ladies, you are so talented.

Janice McC 10-29-2016 04:48 PM

Thanks, Kwiltkrazy. We've got a great group of swappers that's for sure.

For those who are interested, I hope to start sign-ups for Boom 18 in very early December. I will hold off starting the swap until right after the first of the year. So mark your calendars. (Tentative time frame only.)

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy (Post 7688187)
Janice you are such a wonderful hostess, I enjoyed following you ladies, you are so talented.