Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22 - 2 month group - Sooner (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-2-month-group-sooner-t302395.html)

Janice McC 04-10-2019 05:23 PM

That’s the spirit, Mona G!

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8238789)
The sooner the better.

I've got the go-ahead from Mona G, Libster and Jaba as of now. I’m shutting down until tomorrow. Talk to you then.

sewbizgirl 04-10-2019 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8238789)
The sooner the better.

Ha ha... no problem with Sooner coming sooner. :o

sewbizgirl 04-10-2019 05:30 PM

I'm working on some blocks from the last Boom. I will use 9 at a time to make lap quilts again. I went to buy just the right green today... for my sashings. They are QAYG but won't look like it with wide sashings. I know... I have a longarm so why QAYG? Well, I had a backlog of batting scraps just perfect for blocks and sashings, so this one is QAYG.

Will post it when it's done.

Cheesehead 04-11-2019 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8238717)
Wow, Terri... it's been up to 87 degrees here today. I'm afraid the cool weather is gone for us for this Spring.

We got up to 88*, we drove home from Biloxi with the top down on the car. Today it's back to reality, we are painting the bathroom:).

Janice McC 04-11-2019 05:11 AM

Boom Biz - Early shipping

Morning, Sooners! I've gotten the ok to ship from Mona G, Libster, Zozee, Jaba and SBG. I'll be holding Hav4boys' until Later is ready.

I'd like to hear from everyone so I know you are aware the shipping date has moved up a week. Please post here or email me or pm me with your ok. I'll probably send the remaining people an email to expedite the situation.

NanaKathy55, please check your emails for a message from me.

edited to add: email just sent to those who I've not heard from. Please reply. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8238770)
...We had the best weather today, however I broke away and sorted Sooner. And it’s all done! All I’ve got to do is print labels and ship. You all made my job quite easy. Is anyone opposed to my shipping Sooner early? How’s Friday? Most would have their blocks on Monday. Let me know by posting here if there’s a problem. Thanks!

Queenbarbiej 04-11-2019 05:14 AM

Janice a week early is fine for me. Thanks!

Cheesehead 04-11-2019 05:14 AM

Janice please hold my blocks until the later group is finished, thank you.

Janice McC 04-11-2019 05:28 AM

Cheese, I should have noticed that in my notes...I would have later today but thank you. Ignore my email. Will hold for Later. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 8238972)
Janice please hold my blocks until the later group is finished, thank you.

Will ship QBJ. Ignore my email. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej (Post 8238971)
Janice a week early is fine for me. Thanks!

Mona G 04-11-2019 05:30 AM

We hit 70 on Monday, over the last 18 hours we got 10 plus inches of snow. We are now getting freezing rain and thundersnow.
I decided to take the day off, didn't want to take the chance.
Hope to get a couple of tops done.

NZquilter 04-11-2019 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8238970)
edited to add: email just sent to those who I've not heard from. Please reply. Thanks!

I just replied. So exciting!