Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22 - 2 month group - Sooner (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-2-month-group-sooner-t302395.html)

NZquilter 04-15-2019 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8240780)
Note: I forgot that NZquilter and NanaKathy55 will receive 12 instead of 13 because they didn’t opt to round up. Oops on my part.

I swapped out 19 and made 18. So I believe I did round up. My package arrived this morning but I haven't had a chance to open it or count the baggies. My poor three year old daughter has a double ear infection and fever, so unexpected doctor visit this morning, then trip to the pharmacy for antibiotics. Oh dear, oh dear! I wish family doctors made home visits!

Queenbarbiej 04-15-2019 11:02 AM

According to usps website my package is in my lockbox. Can't wait til I get off of work to get them.

NZquilter 04-15-2019 11:25 AM

I just counted my baggies: 18. :)

Wow, thank you all so much for the lovely blocks, ladies!!! The fabrics and blocks are so much prettier in person than on a camera! Thank you, thank you for sharing your talents with me! I can't wait to start working on this quilt.

Janice McC 04-15-2019 11:41 AM

NZ, all round long I’ve been confusing your board name with Zozee’s, thankfully mostly behind the scenes in my paperwork. Good heavens! I did it again? It has something to do with the Zs in both your board names.

So it’s zozee and Nk who sent 13 and will receive 12. Sheesh!

Hope the little one feels better very soon.

Originally Posted by NZquilter (Post 8240801)
I swapped out 19 and made 18. So I believe I did round up. My package arrived this morning but I haven't had a chance to open it or count the baggies. My poor three year old daughter has a double ear infection and fever, so unexpected doctor visit this morning, then trip to the pharmacy for antibiotics. Oh dear, oh dear! I wish family doctors made home visits!

Janice McC 04-15-2019 11:45 AM

Libster emailed me to say she received her package and asked me to thank everyone for the lovely blocks. She remains completely locked out of the QB :( so she’s unable to leave feedback.

sewbizgirl 04-15-2019 12:41 PM

Poor Libster!
Poor little NZ's daughter. Hope the ear infections clear up a.s.a.p.

I got my package and have 17 blocks.

These are beautiful and I thank you all for making such wonderful blocks for me. Can't wait to start on the quilts.

zozee 04-15-2019 12:47 PM

I got a happy package today. The boom blocks are so much fun to look at! Thanks, everybody!

terriamn 04-15-2019 12:56 PM

Must be driving Libster crazy not being able to get on the website, feel bad for her.

NZ, hope your little one feels better quickly. Ear infections are nasty.

NanaKathy thank you for the get well magnet and card.

Libster 04-15-2019 07:05 PM

Okay, I've downloaded Chrome and finally have been able to get back on the Board! I can even change my avatar picture again. Color me happy!
Thank you to each lady in this group for the beautiful blocks that you've made for me. I've left feedback for everyone. If I've missed anyone, please let me know so I can add feedback for you too.
Most of all, Janice, a huge thank you for all of your time and work you put into this swap. Without you, it would not be.
It's taken me a while to catch up and I'm loving all the next Boom fabrics that are being posted. I needed that "pick-me-up" after my withdrawals from the Board!

Queenbarbiej 04-16-2019 03:34 AM

I have received all 18 of my blocks. They are lovely ladies. Thank you!!