Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22 Sign-ups open through January 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-sign-ups-open-through-january-18-a-t301989.html)

Kassaundra 01-05-2019 11:50 PM

I think I cut them into strips, like 3 strips per chip and sent one in w/ each f8. Another time I photo copied the dots on the selvidge edge of an inspiration fabric that I wasn't sending but wanted those colors.

Originally Posted by PamelaOry (Post 8187546)
So you sent a paint chip with each fat eighth?

Kassaundra 01-05-2019 11:51 PM

You ladies already Know it!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 8187559)
here is my fabric. I am looking for anything within the fabric except for reds...NO REDS please. Thanks and have fun

bibliostone 01-06-2019 02:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the two fabrics I am sending out to the three month group.
There will be 12 of this fabric. I got it on a shop-hop several years ago. It was in the children print area. Not till I got home did I realize it was not crayons, but firecrackers. With this I will ask for the blue in the fabric and wow if you want to use a third color.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606248[/ATTACH]

The second fabric, I have used before and 7 will receive it. For this please use the green of the tennis racket handles. Again, if you want a third color, please use wow.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606249[/ATTACH]

terriamn 01-06-2019 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Kass saw this fabric in a post and thought of the wonderful blocks you could make with it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606263[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 01-06-2019 08:26 AM

My goodness! I drop out for 24 hours and look what I find when I get back. Woo hoo! Fabric selections and Terriamn’s crazy DD in ice cold water. Wow. That must have been, ummm, invigorating???

I’ll be home later today and catch up. I’m a bit behind replying to emails but no worries, I shall get to it. Until later...

travelinggramma 01-06-2019 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh love the fabrics - Terriamn that would be awesome feather fabric - so many options.
Biblio- loving both of your fabrics. The firecrackers are great! but as you say - maybe not for small kids!
Marci - I see great possibilities with your fabric, looking forward to play with it.

After much deliberation I decided to send out produce. A few years ago I bought a huge box of fabric at an estate sale. There were a dozen 1/4 yard pieces along with a two yard mixed produce piece. I had all sorts of ideas - and spent loads of time exploring patterns. Alas - it sat. {Now I know no one can relate to this at all.}
So here is what I will be sending out. Do whatever you want as long as you have fun!

Kassaundra 01-06-2019 10:03 AM

That fabric is begging to be repeat or fussy cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8187729)
Kass saw this fabric in a post and thought of the wonderful blocks you could make with it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606263[/ATTACH]

Kassaundra 01-06-2019 10:08 AM

Oh how fun, so many possibilities.

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8187786)
Oh love the fabrics - Terriamn that would be awesome feather fabric - so many options.
Biblio- loving both of your fabrics. The firecrackers are great! but as you say - maybe not for small kids!
Marci - I see great possibilities with your fabric, looking forward to play with it.

After much deliberation I decided to send out produce. A few years ago I bought a huge box of fabric at an estate sale. There were a dozen 1/4 yard pieces along with a two yard mixed produce piece. I had all sorts of ideas - and spent loads of time exploring patterns. Alas - it sat. {Now I know no one can relate to this at all.}
So here is what I will be sending out. Do whatever you want as long as you have fun!

Libster 01-06-2019 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8187786)

Love it! Can we call dibs on a jar pattern?? LOL You know somebody has to do one for you. Those fabrics are just begging for it!

JayneW 01-06-2019 11:45 AM

Produce! I love it, that will be fun to play with. Last boom, I drank beer and martinis while making the appropriate blocks, guess this will be a healthier boom!