Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22 Sign-ups open through January 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-sign-ups-open-through-january-18-a-t301989.html)

travelinggramma 01-06-2019 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by JayneW (Post 8187877)
Produce! I love it, that will be fun to play with. Last boom, I drank beer and martinis while making the appropriate blocks, guess this will be a healthier boom!

you can use the limes and lemons as garnish in the drinks, make potato vodka.... Or a smoothie?

JayneW 01-06-2019 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8187919)
you can use the limes and lemons as garnish in the drinks, make potato vodka.... Or a smoothie?

Now that is creative thinking!!

Cheesehead 01-06-2019 01:00 PM

Libster, the first thing I thought of when I saw the produce fabric was a jar pattern! All kinds of jars would make for an adorable quilt.

travelinggramma 01-06-2019 01:02 PM

there are no two jars alike!

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 8187925)
Libster, the first thing I thought of when I saw the produce fabric was a jar pattern! All kinds of jars would make for an adorable quilt.

Kassaundra 01-06-2019 01:19 PM

I like your thinking!

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8187919)

Kassaundra 01-06-2019 01:21 PM

I didn't even think about jars, I was to busy looking at those colors and shapes, but jars would be a cool way to go.

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 8187925)

terriamn 01-06-2019 01:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I thought this baby was finished but after looking at pictures decided it needs to have border added to sides also

[ATTACH=CONFIG]606286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]606287[/ATTACH]

PamelaOry 01-06-2019 02:15 PM

Beautiful Terri!

Libster 01-06-2019 02:17 PM

Terri, I do love blue and white! Either way, this quilt is so crisp and clean. What a treasure somebody is going to wind up with!

joanelizbay 01-06-2019 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What a weekend!! Having a glass of Riverboat Red just to relax! Had 2 grandaughters from Illinois come down Friday with 6 great grandkids (between 10 and 4 months) and a neice in law of one of the granddaughters to "help babysit". I have a VERY small one bedroom downstairs and the attic I converted to a hugh room with 2 beds a couch and a chair up there...It was very crowded. I guess Im getting old because it was really stressful with the kids running in and out and up and down the stairs and always wanting something to eat! LOL...The 4 month old cried a LOT until we went over to my sons house.(grand d are 32 and 30, my son is 36 so they are more like siblings) My daughter in law picked him up and the booger did not cry for 4 hours we were there...get back to my house...cries! LOL... Havent touched my machine or computer till now. They just went home about 3 pm and as much as I Love to see them Im super glad I dont have 6 kids to raise now days. One granddaughter has all 6, the other not even married. This wine sure tastes good :)

Loving all the fabric Im seeing posted!! Absolutely love those feathers! Didnt someone have food fabric once and made placemats out of them? I remember someone sent pretzels and donuts once too! I posted my fabric on the wave group link..Ill see if I still have it to post here.