Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-early-birds-2-month-group-t305868.html)

hav4boys 08-11-2019 07:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
GRAME
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615986[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615987[/ATTACH]
Terriamn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615988[/ATTACH]

jaba 08-11-2019 07:47 PM

Libster those blocks are beautiful!,thank you so much. I love them.

sewbizgirl 08-11-2019 07:58 PM

Stunning blocks, Macybaby, Libster and Hav! It's so much fun to look at what you create.

Janice McC 08-12-2019 01:40 AM

Good morning, Early Birds. Beautiful blocks, EBs!

My apologies for being absent. I'm having some unexpected medical issues and honestly, I am not at all myself. I'll do my best to keep up with the pix and such but I won't be as on top of things as I usually am. I appreciate your understanding.

Queenbarbiej 08-12-2019 03:20 AM

Ladies I love my blocks. The colors are wonderful. Great job. Hav4boys the second block kind of makes me dizzy looking at it. I like it.

Macybaby 08-12-2019 04:20 AM

It sure if fun seeing what you've all be working on. I've got to be in the office Mon - Wed this week, so probably won't have much time for sewing until Thursday or Friday. The auditors are here so it may be longer days too. They are hoping to be done Wednesday, but if they are still here for Thrusday I'll need to be in that day too. Been a long time since I've needed to be in the office four days in a row - probably was for the audit last year LOL!

I do work full time, I just don't have to be physically in the office every day. I love spending my commute time at the sewing machine!

Io

terriamn 08-12-2019 04:24 AM

Wow what beautiful blocks are being made. They are all stunning.

H4B love my bunny block

Janice sorry you are having medical issues, all that matters is your recovery.

GramE 08-12-2019 04:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615991[/ATTACH]
My g’granddaughter is enjoying her paper doll quilt. She turned 4 on Saturday.
Blocks are a gorgeous! Especially mine Hav4boys. That is exactly what i’m Hoping for, just a bit of blue.
Thinking of you Janice.

sewbizgirl 08-12-2019 05:47 AM

How sweet to see your g'daughter enjoying her paper doll quilt, Pat.

Janice, hope your medical probs don't take long to resolve.

Janice McC 08-12-2019 06:34 AM

OK, I'm almost up to date on the gallery. For some reason I cannot begin to fathom, weebly is struggling to post Hav4boys' pix. Hav, I've got some up in the gallery but there are still a few, those for Terriamn and one for Moonrise, that weebly won't post correctly. I'll keep working on it when I get a chance. I haven't forgotten these pix, I promise. All the rest should be in there now. If I've mislabeled a pic, I wouldn't be surprised. Just let me know by email and I'll attempt to fix it. Thanks.