Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-early-birds-2-month-group-t305868.html)

Mona G 08-02-2019 05:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Cute block Hav4.

I got 2 of the quilts binded, the one below was a boom quilt, the blocks are from a couple different rounds. This will be part of a silent auction fundraiser.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615573[/ATTACH]

terriamn 08-02-2019 09:10 AM

Love it Mona, hope it brings a lot of money

terriamn 08-02-2019 09:35 AM

GramE sorry I missed your very pretty block till just now. Very soft and inviting

sewbizgirl 08-02-2019 10:06 AM

Love how your quilt turned out, Mona. And... I see two blocks I made!

Janice McC 08-02-2019 10:18 AM

Thanks for posting this, Mona. Looks wonderful! I've added it to the gallery with the note it's from multiple Booms.

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8284267)
Cute block Hav4.

I got 2 of the quilts binded, the one below was a boom quilt, the blocks are from a couple different rounds. This will be part of a silent auction fundraiser.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615573[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 08-03-2019 01:46 AM

Boom Biz - package count

Reminder for the group that I'm not sending f8s but only making them for the group. Because of this, everybody will receive one less F8 in the Early Bird packages than you sent, except for GramE as noted below. Most of you sent 19 so you will be receiving 18 when your package arrives with the following exceptions:
Mona G, you sent 9 so you will be receiving 8.
Terriamn, there were 18 in your package, so you will be receiving 17.
GramE, you sent 20 but I'll keep 2 and make 2 so you are also receiving 18 Early Bird f8s in the packet. In addition, there's a side swap piece from SBG which I don't count as part of Early Bird but it's in there as well.

Please, Early Birds, be sure to count your F8s as soon as you open your package. I've counted every single F8 packet but I need you all to do the same so there's no misunderstanding down the road. Don't toss the envelope away until you've confirmed your count. Thanks!

Janice McC 08-03-2019 07:07 AM

Packages are at the post office. :)

GramE 08-03-2019 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8284578)
Reminder for the group that I'm not sending f8s but only making them for the group. Because of this, everybody will receive one less F8 in the Early Bird packages than you sent, except for GramE as noted below. Most of you sent 19 so you will be receiving 18 when your package arrives with the following exceptions:
Mona G, you sent 9 so you will be receiving 8.
Terriamn, there were 18 in your package, so you will be receiving 17.
GramE, you sent 20 but I'll keep 2 and make 2 so you are also receiving 18 Early Bird f8s in the packet. In addition, there's a side swap piece from SBG which I don't count as part of Early Bird but it's in there as well.

Please, Early Birds, be sure to count your F8s as soon as you open your package. I've counted every single F8 packet but I need you all to do the same so there's no misunderstanding down the road. Don't toss the envelope away until you've confirmed your count. Thanks!

You are asking Me to be sure and count our packets. We see how well that turned out when they were headed your way! :eek:

Lstew2212 08-05-2019 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8284155)
Here is the block I made for myself. A little bit of everything and I still need to decide if I want to applique or embroidery the cat's face. The pattern was for an 8 inch square so I improvised.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615553[/ATTACH]

This block is too cute.

hav4boys 08-05-2019 06:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The block fabric is out for delivery and it is my day off. Yeah.

Finished this top last night, just in time.[ATTACH=CONFIG]615667[/ATTACH]