Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

Libster 08-10-2019 11:42 AM

Mine are here and the count is right. Fun time!

sewbizgirl 08-10-2019 11:56 AM

Forgot to note that I had all 19 F8ths, plus one side swap F8 from GramE.

sewbizgirl 08-10-2019 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Marija, I sent you a pm about a question I had about your fabric request. Thanks for taking a look at it!

Here's my first block for the Night Owls... a Fox and Geese for Cheesehead. I love your fabric, Cheese!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615909[/ATTACH]

PamelaOry 08-10-2019 02:21 PM

Got my squishy today, all 19 baggies accounted for!

annt59 08-10-2019 04:02 PM

Received my package today. Thanks.

marija 08-10-2019 04:05 PM

Hi Night Owls, Received my fat 8ths today. Looking forward to making the blocks for everyone.

Sewbizgirl the answer to your question is yes you may.

Cheesehead 08-10-2019 04:35 PM

Wow SBG great block...I love it, thank you!

Kassaundra 08-11-2019 04:25 AM

Lovely blocks ladies. I got my squishy yesterday, Gary told me. I'm at work until a little later this morning, I might be able to get a peek between when I get home and church, but it would just be a peek wouldn't get to play. (that depends on when I get to leave work). Anyway after church today Pamela's block is on deck, it has been waiting patiently w/o all it's parts, I'm really hoping I can finish it today, then we'll see who was closer on the guesses, bees, or ocean animals.

Lstew2212 08-11-2019 04:37 AM

I received my package yesterday, All 19 are accounted for.

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8286768)
Hello Night Owls! Sure do miss you all. I've been in NY now since June and it is killing me not to have a project going - and not swapping with you all. But alas - life has a way of getting in the way! If God had told me ahead of time just what my purpose would be this summer - I might not have come!!
Momma is taking up a huge amount of time - but have had quality time with the 14yo GS and 13yo GD as well as the 5yo GD so am not complaining. Even went swimming at the ocean and clamming in the bay with my brother. I plan on enjoying each moment even if I don't have a sewing machine nor time to use one!
I am loving the fabric choices and cant wait to see the blocks made - oh what fun you will have! And what friendships you will make.
Come September I will be will be traveling From MD to AZ going from I81 to I40. Anyone in my path? or anyone know a place I must see and stop off at. I want to go to Marshalls good store in AK.i know I will be overwhelmed. But who cares!
just wanted to say I miss you all and keep up the banter - it is so appreciated to all!

TG, sorry things aren't going as you expected. Sound like you are making the best of it. Good to hear you are enjoying your time with family. Safe travels to AZ.

juliasb 08-11-2019 05:07 AM

The fabrics arrived yesterday. I can't look at them yet because I haven't cleared off my cutting table yet from the quilt I am currently working on. I have about 3 days more on this quilt before I can set it aside. Then I can look at all the goodies in the envelope. I can hardly contain myself. This means I have to work diligently to get the quilt on the floor that I am looking at finished and ready for binding quickly. I am so excited to get started on the Boom blocks.