Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

Libster 08-28-2019 06:57 PM

Terri, looks like y'all had a sunny fun day together. Beautiful granddaughter, scenery, butterflies and weather! I hope you both enjoyed your day together.

mjpEncinitas 08-28-2019 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These blocks coming out are amazing. Terri great pics. We hope to get to Minnesota one summer.

Here is one for Pamela. Colorful as requested. Carrie Nation. Another pieced block. I try to do three a boom. I’m getting better. This one came out the right size without trimming. A first for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616788[/ATTACH]

I usually quilt with with a friend on Wednesdays. I’m teaching her. It’s a little bit like the blind leading the blind. She asked me how long it takes me to make a boom block. I told her about 5 or 6 hours for Jabas. Pamela’s wasn’t much less. She thought I was fast until I told her many of you were almost completely done with the boom squares already. It was good to hear from her perspective. Made me feel better about how long it takes. Good thing it’s fun.

PamelaOry 08-28-2019 07:50 PM

I love it! Love all the wonderful bright color! I was just looking through my block book tonight and saw this one. It’s a fabulous block, thank you!

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas (Post 8295152)
These blocks coming out are amazing. Terri great pics. We hope to get to Minnesota one summer.

Here is one for Pamela. Colorful as requested. Carrie Nation. Another pieced block. I try to do three a boom. I’m getting better. This one came out the right size without trimming. A first for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616788[/ATTACH]

I usually quilt with with a friend on Wednesdays. I’m teaching her. It’s a little bit like the blind leading the blind. She asked me how long it takes me to make a boom block. I told her about 5 or 6 hours for Jabas. Pamela’s wasn’t much less. She thought I was fast until I told her many of you were almost completely done with the boom squares already. It was good to hear from her perspective. Made me feel better about how long it takes. Good thing it’s fun.

Lstew2212 08-29-2019 03:06 AM

My request for this Boom: Some ladies got a request for TOT or solid Navy Blue to be added to my Boom fabric and some ladies got TOT or solid Burgundy to be added to my Boom fabric.

Lstew2212 08-29-2019 03:14 AM

I am loving all the blocks posted lately. Kass, your block is amazing.

Terriamn, beautiful granddaughter and beautiful pictures.

Lstew2212 08-29-2019 03:15 AM

Kass, your orchids are beautiful. I love growing African violets.

Queenbarbiej 08-29-2019 03:20 AM

I believe I requested browns, and tans. Maybe even cream. I know browns and tans for sure.

juliasb 08-29-2019 04:03 AM

My request was very simple. "Florida Beachy". I look forward to seeing how people play with it.

Libster 08-29-2019 04:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
SuziSew, I got yours made before I'm out for the day. Hope you like it.

IrishMom 08-29-2019 04:56 AM

Libster -- it looks like a present with a beautiful bow on top! Super Lovely! Thank you!

And MJP = thanks for finding my exact wording for the swap! I've loved all my blocks and they have all hit the guidelines beautifully.

Terriamn - looks like a beautiful city --I need to get there sometime (I did go to Mall of America, does that count?) Your economy must be booming because I know so many people who have moved there in the past five years from Michigan for jobs.