Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-26-sign-ups-now-open-thru-4-30-21%2A%2A%2A-t315102.html)

juliasb 06-19-2021 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8491705)
Good morning, boomers. Hope you have a good Father’s Day weekend planned. Our son and his family are visiting. What a pleasure to have them here, despite all the mess and paraphernalia that accompanies them. I’m surprised they got it all in the car! Having an 18 month old in the house has livened things up for us. Here’s Charlie making herself at home in our bed. What a darling! Have a great weekend and stay safe if you’re in the path of the gulf storm like we are.

He is darling..! What a joy to have home for Father's day.

Janice McC 06-19-2021 09:38 AM

You can send this week if you’d like. Just try to avoid shipping for a weekend arrival. These weekends we are running back and forth to the cabin or to Asheville.

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8491716)
My wrist aches and I am ready to be out of this cast. Only 4 more weeks to go!

Janice, when would you like me to send you the complete blocks?

juliasb 06-19-2021 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished another block today, this one is for Sewbizgirl. Hopefully will get another one done tomorrow.

sewbizgirl 06-19-2021 01:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
THank you for my block, Juliasb.

It was great to see Charlie...

My granddaughter, Ivy, is here visiting with her parents and uncle. We had a little fashion show of all the new outfits I made her. The pics didn't turn out so well, tho.

Libster 06-19-2021 06:28 PM

Sewwbiz- Ivy is precious! You done good on the dresses.

I'm enjoying seeing all these gorgeous blocks being made by everyone.

Janice McC 06-20-2021 06:06 AM

Sewbizgirl, lovely dresses! Ivy is adorable.

Hi, Libster!

terriamn 06-20-2021 08:56 AM

Sewbiz Ivy is adorable and so are the dresses you made her. Enjoy her visit

Janice, Charlie is precious and how wonderful she is also visiting for Father’s Day

H4B hope your wrist feels better soon and enjoy your excursion with your son.

Going home tomorrow for the day, will get to sew blocks again

juliasb 06-20-2021 09:22 AM

Marcialee the blocks you made for me are stunning. Thank you so much.

Libster 06-20-2021 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8491705)
Good morning, boomers. Hope you have a good Father’s Day weekend planned. Our son and his family are visiting. What a pleasure to have them here, despite all the mess and paraphernalia that accompanies them. I’m surprised they got it all in the car! Having an 18 month old in the house has livened things up for us. Here’s Charlie making herself at home in our bed. What a darling! Have a great weekend and stay safe if you’re in the path of the gulf storm like we are.

Janice- OMGoodness, another precious little one! I know you loved having Charlie, Dad and Mom there with you. A grandchild really teaches you love without restrictions, doesn't it? There is nothing on earth like those little arms around your neck to teach you what love really is.

Janice McC 06-21-2021 04:07 AM

Good morning! It’s a humid day out there today.

When you have completed your blocks, please let me know when you are ready to ship. Please try to time shipping so that blocks arrive on a weekday. I say try since deliveries are still often delayed. Thanks!

Have a pleasant day, Zinnias!