Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-26-sign-ups-now-open-thru-4-30-21%2A%2A%2A-t315102.html)

juliasb 06-30-2021 08:14 AM

mjpEncinitas I am so happy to hear about your grandbabies. It is always good to bring them home.

Janice McC 06-30-2021 09:09 AM

Mjp Encinitas, that’s fabulous news! Congratulations to the whole family.

terriamn 06-30-2021 07:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Squeezed in a enough time to sew one block today. Jayne hope you like your block

Janice McC 07-01-2021 02:22 AM

Good morning, zinnias. I’ve started dismantling my sewing room. It’s getting new flooring soon. Sad to pack it up as I won’t be sewing again for a couple of months I guess. Oh, well, I’ll just have to live vicariously through you all! Speaking of that, Terriamn, lovely block for JayneW. Look at all those fine points!

Have a fine day. The long Independence Day weekend is coming!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8493951)
Squeezed in a enough time to sew one block today. Jayne hope you like your block

Janice McC 07-01-2021 05:06 AM

Stcpawz, I really like your block for Klaws. It looks so much like a waving flag! Congrats on your first block. Feel free to pop in here and say hello!

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas (Post 8493635)
This block is for Klaws from stcpaws. It is her very first boom block. I thought it turned out well.

klaws 07-01-2021 05:08 AM

stcpaws, thank you so much for my wonky flag block. I love it!!!
mjp it's so wonderful to hear that your grandbabies are going home.
Wonderful blocks that have been shown so far.
Now that my niece's quilt is back from the LQS longarm, I will be spending time binding it. When that is finished, I will start back on my blocks for here.

juliasb 07-01-2021 09:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have another block for Bibliostone . I hope this hits the mark.

terriamn 07-01-2021 09:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Tuesday 6 of our friends drove an hour to the house arriving at 6:30 AM. Almost everything has been removed. What sewing stuff That was still there hubby told everyone to leave it that I wanted to take care of it. Imagine my surprise when I found the two largest cutting mats rolled up tight in one of the trailers. They were rescued and are ok but even if they were ruined it would have been worth while. We were se appreciate of them spending the day helping us out.

Finished 2 more blocks and have 2 to go. Had to clean up the area and put sewing machine away, having 3 couples over for dinner tonight.

Sewbiz I know you don’t like starch but I had a devil of a time trying to match up seams and finally had to spray your block. second block is for Kristie

sewbizgirl 07-01-2021 11:22 AM

Cool block, Terri, thank you! Don’t worry about the starch…. I don’t care for using it but I have no problem if others do!

sewbizgirl 07-01-2021 11:25 AM

Lovely block for Bibliostone, Julia!