Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 28 Holly (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-28-holly-t319123.html)

sewbizgirl 10-19-2022 03:01 PM

Cheese, I love my Entwined Star block! It looks so great with my fabric. Thank you!

Lovely block for MJP, Janice! I don't think I know that one...

terriamn 10-20-2022 05:26 AM

Sewbiz great blocks I love mine especially.

Janice both your blocks are so pretty and precise. Not easy working with those stripes. Hope you had a great dinner with your family

Cheese love your entwined star.

We have been making the rounds saying good bye to all our friends, picked up the small u-haul, cleaned the house, packed up all my clothes. Only have to actually pack up my sewing machine and I’ll be ready to go. Hubby has been ready for a few days

travelinggramma 10-20-2022 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 8571819)
LOL I do love a good stripe (and all stripes are good) You did a beautiful job w/ the stripes. That stripe reminds me of the block I made w/ the 3D hand.

and I still have it!!

sewbizgirl 10-20-2022 08:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Terri, safe travels! Hate to tell you but it's cold down South right now. We have had nights in the 30's....

I made some blocks yesterday and hope to make some more today. The first two are for Klaws, and the first of those is called "Grandmother's Hop Scotch". ( I think Grandmother got into the scotch.) The last is for LStew's dinosaur quilt.

Cheesehead 10-20-2022 09:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The block I made today is for Travelinggrammna and is called Piper's Puzzle.

Cheesehead 10-20-2022 09:15 AM

Janice, love what you did with the stripes on Jayne's block, it has a nice crisp look to it.

Terri, wishing you and DH safe travels tomorrow. How many days does it take to get to the southern tip of Texas? I don't travel well for long haul trips and have been told that I am a bigger PITA than the cat!

Did someone say scotch?! mmmmmmmmm

sewbizgirl 10-20-2022 09:52 AM

Lovely block for TG, Cheese... your colors are perfect.

travelinggramma 10-20-2022 10:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Cheesehead - love the Pipers Puzzle - colors are so complementary. thank you

I went with soccer for IBEX - and added the physics of how a soccer ball goes

Klaws was all about color - and loved working on it. had a difficult time deciding on which colors to use as there are so many!

Janice McC 10-20-2022 10:38 AM

TG, Cheese and SBG, your blocks are terrific! Safe travels Terriamn.

Scotch? Did someone say Scotch? 😀

JayneW 10-20-2022 01:12 PM

Janice and Sewbiz, two great blocks! This is going to be such a fun block to put together!

Janice, when I was pulling my fabric I thought to myself, why did I EVER buy all this striped fabric, only Kassaundra likes stripes!! He he he... you did awesome!