Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 31 Spring (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-31-spring-t322645.html)

Macybaby 02-24-2024 03:14 PM

I kept a copy of my tracking number. I'm looking forward to getting to play with the fabric.

sewbizgirl 02-24-2024 04:15 PM

My computer died! It’s been giving me notices upon startup that the battery needs to be replaced but Ive ignored them for about a year. Guess I couldn’t get away with that forever…. So I’ll have to deal with that next week. For now, my phone is my only link to you all, which is a pain. I’m very glad to hear the F8s are about to go out… YAY! It’s amazing how much other stuff you can get done when your computer is on the blink.

The early blocks are all lovely and getting my anxious to start mine!
Later, Chicks.

Janice McC 02-25-2024 02:58 AM

SBG, oops! At least the computer doesn’t need replacement, just a new battery. I got a replacement battery at Batteries Plus a number of years back. It was actually a larger battery and extended the time between charging substantially. I still have that old computer as a spare and that battery still keeps her going. Good luck with yours.

The family is coming over for a belated birthday dinner. A good friend is coming, too. Hope she can stand the chaos that will likely ensue at some point.

Tomorrow morning I head to the post office!

btw, the pup is acting exactly like her old self now that she’s almost completely off those steroids. So happy for these special days!

Enjoy your day, Boomers!

SusieQOH 02-25-2024 07:07 AM

Janice I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family and friends!
And of course that cutie pooch!

terriamn 02-25-2024 08:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finished my snowmen except for the binding. Don’t have enough green fabric down here. Thanks Sewbiz for the quilting ideas

Janice McC 02-25-2024 08:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Soon now!

Originally Posted by Macybaby (Post 8638542)
I kept a copy of my tracking number. I'm looking forward to getting to play with the fabric.

Adorable snowmen!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8638628)
Finished my snowmen except for the binding. Don’t have enough green fabric down here. Thanks Sewbiz for the quilting ideas

For your fabric SBG, I’m out of Christmas green to match so I’ll just have to stop by a LQS for a look. What a hardship. Not.

LogCabin82, I made your block last night out of your fabrics since there were no instructions in the packet. Of course, didn’t think about checking the 2nd package of it and, of course, found one there. I may remake it with an additional color but I love it as is. So simple and it shows off your parrots well.

Libster 02-25-2024 10:45 AM

Love this parrot block.

Cheesehead 02-25-2024 01:31 PM

Darling snowman quilt Terri! Janice, the fabric you chose to go with the parrot fabric is beautiful!

Cheese

terriamn 02-25-2024 02:31 PM

Do you think the snowmen faces need a button eye?

WMUTeach 02-25-2024 03:27 PM

Yes, to the button eyes! They will give each snowman a punch of personality depending how you place the eyes.