Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-3-0-closed-signups-swappers-pls-read-pg-155-a-t57109.html)

quiltlin 12-05-2010 03:35 PM

I received grown-up beautiful blocks from KSea--love the dots you used with my fabric. And a great block from Barbsbus. Thank you both!!!

letsquilt 12-05-2010 04:19 PM

Leakus your grown up block is comming home tomorrow.

leakus 12-05-2010 04:57 PM

Thanks letsquilt. I'll chase the mailwoman if she doesn't deliver it soon enough!

letsquilt 12-05-2010 05:52 PM

I need fabric from:
mbogenpohi
new2quilting
nurse Bonnie
Im not in a hurry just dont have your fabrics yet.

knlsmith 12-06-2010 05:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Help! Who does this belong to? Is it quiltlin?

I have all the F8's done that I received. They are all ready to go to the post office, AFTER I do my checkbook.

:shock:

quiltlin 12-06-2010 05:24 AM

Yes, I do believe the green with little children on it is mine. I sent out several different colors of the same print.

knlsmith 12-06-2010 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by quiltlin
Yes, I do believe the green with little children on it is mine. I sent out several different colors of the same print.

Thank you sooo much! I was Pretty sure, but not 100%. Hopefully one of us can make it to town today or tomorrow and get them all mailed off.

quiltlin 12-06-2010 05:45 AM

I anxiously await all of these blocks as it's so interesting to see the different fabrics everybody chooses. However, I'm sure I won't be putting them together anytime soon. Sometimes I just like to keep going through the stacks of blocks and thinking about them.

ksea 12-06-2010 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by quiltlin
I anxiously await all of these blocks as it's so interesting to see the different fabrics everybody chooses. However, I'm sure I won't be putting them together anytime soon. Sometimes I just like to keep going through the stacks of blocks and thinking about them.

I'm with you quiltlin, mine are hanging on my wall and I just love to come in and just sit in front of them and look and touch and rearrange them. I will really miss them when I go down south for a few weeks. (Maybe I will have to take them with me)

LovingIzabella 12-06-2010 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by ksea

I'm with you quiltlin, mine are hanging on my wall and I just love to come in and just sit in front of them and look and touch and rearrange them. I will really miss them when I go down south for a few weeks. (Maybe I will have to take them with me)

Turn the blocks in to what are they called...flat stanleys??? These are little people who are flat and get mailed all over so they can see the world and then come back home. You can call them flat boomerangs or something lol
Hugs
April