Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

pgaines 05-26-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
Got F8 from Nurse Bonnie. I also thought it was a Christmas theme! Love that press and seal wrap, never seen it in colors before! The green fabric was beautiful!

I don't really care for the press and seal wrap, although it works well, it actually does too good of a job if you ask me. I can't ever seem to get the fabric out of it without cutting it out and I am always afraid I will cut the fabric. Maybe I am just not doing it right.

jetnica 05-26-2011 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by pgaines

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
Got F8 from Nurse Bonnie. I also thought it was a Christmas theme! Love that press and seal wrap, never seen it in colors before! The green fabric was beautiful!

I don't really care for the press and seal wrap, although it works well, it actually does too good of a job if you ask me. I can't ever seem to get the fabric out of it without cutting it out and I am always afraid I will cut the fabric. Maybe I am just not doing it right.

I always end up ripping it! =D

joanelizbay 05-26-2011 05:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a really pretty finished block from Ladyilene today. Thank you! Good job on the embrodery!!

From Lady Ilene
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202822[/ATTACH]

monarchbee 05-26-2011 07:26 PM

Today received 2 lovely blocks from:
Shay1896 and lmattick. Thank you!

Mailed out 16 blocks today as promised!

I don't know how to post photos so I can't share with you. Sorry!

sew cornie 05-26-2011 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the great blocks I received this week . . . so pretty.
:-D

Jupiter (top left), shaysmema (top right), carsey (bottom)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202861[/ATTACH]

Jupiter 05-26-2011 08:49 PM

I am glad you like it... they all 3 go together nicely! My block pattern is named "None Such", and I found it somewhere on the internet. I wish I understood the name... I'll bet there is an original story out there somewhere.

hugs, Jup

sew cornie 05-26-2011 09:00 PM

Hi Jupiter,

Thanks for the name of the block. I like the pattern a lot and hadn't seen this one before. Love how you placed the colors. My incoming blocks all compliment one another very well.

Navarre2011 05-27-2011 12:03 AM

Recieved F8's 23 May:
CherylW
jetnica
27 May:
Nurse Bonnie (2 of 2)

Navarre2011 05-27-2011 12:09 AM

I will not be able to mail or recieve until 31 May. Joys of being military with training and federal holidays. So many more blocks should head home next Wednesday 1 June as I work 31 May. Everyone enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

QuilterMomma 05-27-2011 07:43 AM

I will catch up to you ladies as soon as graduation is over. I hope my blocks will be as beautiful as the ones I am receiving and seeing on here. You ladies are doing such wonderful work.