Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

sew cornie 05-05-2011 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029

Originally Posted by reeskylr
Jetnica -- Ooo...embroidery? That sounds so cool. I'd love it too.

pattis - Thanks bunches. I did give the mail guy seven of the ones I took in, he said they were right on the nose. So I can mail off more tommorrow. Thanks for the tip on the Canadian one!

Moonwork - Nice fabric, I hope I can do justice on it when I get mine. :)

Oh you'll be getting the multi stripe one for 'funky gun's for the kids

funky fun...not funky guns...dang fingers on touch pad on phone... bet you were worried when I said it was for the kids, lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jupiter 05-05-2011 10:11 PM

I would love an embroidery block.... Show your talent!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by jetnica
Have all of my envelopes addressed! (yay college kids taking thier final exam tonight!)

So, Would anyone be offended by embroidery? I do love my machine and while I'm not promising everyone embroidered blocks, they do make me happy.

Is anyone against this for their quilts?

nurse bonnie 05-05-2011 11:01 PM

I do not have a problem with embroidered blocks. I have an embroidery machine myself and love it.

Have all of my envelopes addressed! (yay college kids taking thier final exam tonight!)

So, Would anyone be offended by embroidery? I do love my machine and while I'm not promising everyone embroidered blocks, they do make me happy.

pgaines 05-06-2011 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Navarre2011

Originally Posted by pattis47
Oh no, you need my address, you are on my list....I can't wait to see what you send me this time. Are you still APO? Kicking butt, taking numbers?

Originally Posted by Navarre2011

I have no address update in my email.

I just sent you a pm with the info!!

I'm good was helping out a fellow swapper...with the changed info that April sent out. I should be on the listing that April put out. I haven't moved yet. That will be the first week of october that I'll be moving back to the states. I am still APO for now. Thanks!
Navarre2011

That's good because I didn't get the pm either and have already mailed mine. I hope to have all mine done and returned very quickly, so then the address change won't come into play, right?

Navarre2011 05-06-2011 05:48 AM

WE JUST HAVE TO HOPE THAT THE POSTMEN AND WOMEN FORWARD HER MAIL IF SHE FORWARDED THE ADDRESS...opps sorry for the caps at work still.

reeskylr 05-06-2011 06:04 AM

Jetnica -- Ooo...embroidery? That sounds so cool. I'd love it too.

pattis - Thanks bunches. I did give the mail guy seven of the ones I took in, he said they were right on the nose. So I can mail off more tommorrow. Thanks for the tip on the Canadian one!

Moonwork - Nice fabric, I hope I can do justice on it when I get mine. :)

Oh you'll be getting the multi stripe one for 'funky gun's for the kids

funky fun...not funky guns...dang fingers on touch pad on phone... bet you were worried when I said it was for the kids, lol

Hahaha. I did wonder there. I thought, hm...water pistols? lol

rejenea 05-06-2011 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
I do not have a problem with embroidered blocks. I have an embroidery machine myself and love it.

Go for it :thumbup:
I only wish these old hands could still do embroidery without it looking like my eyes were closed. lol

Crafty3790 05-06-2011 07:45 AM

All mine went out today I will post names later I sent it to the correct address

PokerDiva 05-06-2011 10:45 AM

Received my squishy from JaneCat today. At last it starts.

goldendog55 05-06-2011 11:05 AM

I also received mine from janecat today!