Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

LovingIzabella 06-28-2011 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by rejenea
Received this beautiful block from Jupiter. I sent the polka dots and it is hard to see but her fabric has little bright red flower. Just adorable.

Thank you Jupitor

I love that Passamaquoddy block! Makes me think of Pete's Dragon!
Hugs
April

Carsey 06-28-2011 04:18 PM

I received F8 from tapngram today. That only leaves 4 F8's that I have not received. (rejenea, scollard, wanda123, and letsquilt)

Blessings!

Carole

moonwork42029 06-28-2011 05:12 PM

Finished blocks for Bookworm's left yesterday and CherylW's will leave tomorrow..

Updated page 6 on the sneak preview link below my name if you want to peek.

goldendog55 06-28-2011 05:28 PM

I will get everyone's pattern out, as soon as I can understand my new scanner. It wasn't happy with me yesterday!

bookworm 06-28-2011 05:39 PM

I am currently missing F8's from the following
letsquilt
rejenea
scollard
wanda123

moonwork42029 06-28-2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by bookworm
I am currently missing F8's from the following
letsquilt
rejenea
scollard
wanda123

Ditto for me

reeskylr 06-28-2011 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Got a pretty block from reeskylr today (thanks!) and an F8 from tapngram yesterday. Such cute nautical fabric.

Yay! good to see it made it home. I *almost* appliqued a butterfly in the center and then figured I'd mess it up, so I just left it blank. :D

I should have sent it to Moon to do an embroidered one. :mrgreen:

moonwork42029 06-28-2011 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Got a pretty block from reeskylr today (thanks!) and an F8 from tapngram yesterday. Such cute nautical fabric.

Yay! good to see it made it home. I *almost* appliqued a butterfly in the center and then figured I'd mess it up, so I just left it blank. :D

I should have sent it to Moon to do an embroidered one. :mrgreen:

Come on down...I'd let ya play on this one. I'm a major newbie on it, my DH is the "pro".

Jupiter 06-28-2011 07:21 PM

I'm glad you liked it. Both those fabrics lookied to me like bandana fabric, lol! Naturally they went together...

hugs, Jup

Originally Posted by rejenea
Received this beautiful block from Jupiter. I sent the polka dots and it is hard to see but her fabric has little bright red flower. Just adorable.

Thank you Jupitor

CherylW 06-29-2011 04:11 AM

Good Morning to all! Wanted to update - rec'd F8 from tapngram and also finished blocks from Carsey & reeskylr. Loved both of them. Will post pics later today when camera available.

My list for F8's not rec'd is same as everyone else: letsquilt, rejenea, scollard, wanda123

Hope everyone is having a great day!