Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

karenpatrick 05-08-2011 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise
Mailing Grown-up Blocks Monday:

karenpatrick - I LOVE your fabric! May I ask where you got it?
JaneCat x 2

I got it at Joann's in their premium section and then I bought more online. It's called "Oil Slick." Horrible name for a great fabric. There are 2 colorways and mine is the purple I think. I'm so glad you like it. I tried to find something that had lots of different colors so it would be easier to coordinate with. Happy sewing!

sustraley 05-08-2011 06:53 AM

OOPS, Posted in North by error.

Havplenty 05-08-2011 08:01 AM

i didn't make it to the post office on saturday due to being a vendor at a show all day. i imagine i should have a box full of mail on monday when i stop by the post office. my post office is use to me getting & sending a lot of mail with my ebay business so must of the clerks there know me by name or sight.

my classes will be out this week so i look forward to working on your blocks.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in this group. I hope you have a wonderful day.

DonnaD 05-08-2011 12:29 PM

Hey all. Happy Mother's Day.

I received F8s from

Janecat
Moonrise
PaintmeJudy
Shaysmema

Grown-up blocks being sent to Moonrise and PaintmeJudy on Monday.

DonnaD

craft phanatic 05-08-2011 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick

Mailing Grown-up Blocks Monday:

karenpatrick - I LOVE your fabric! May I ask where you got it?
JaneCat x 2

I got it at Joann's in their premium section and then I bought more online. It's called "Oil Slick." Horrible name for a great fabric. There are 2 colorways and mine is the purple I think. I'm so glad you like it. I tried to find something that had lots of different colors so it would be easier to coordinate with. Happy sewing!

Is it okay to use black with it or would you rather we stayed away from black?

bolin0909 05-08-2011 12:45 PM

My F8's are officially on the way! Here's the fabric I sent out for the North group. Some of you will receive the focus fabric; others will receive the coordinating fabric (more navy than shown). :)

I have a wonderful green that goes great with the first fabric. Can't wait to get started... You do like green right??? LOL.

bolin0909 05-08-2011 12:47 PM

So I get back from Denver, Co. To a mail box bursting with all kinds of exciting fabrics.

I got fabric from:
carsey
janecat
JudyVA
karenpatrick
MFQS
moonrise
Ms. Grace
paintmejudy
selfhunter

BYW. I will get my fabrics to everyone in this group sent out tomorrow. I am sending everyone various shades and prints with purples... I am making throw quilts for "Relay for Life" to raffle off to raise money for my local office. Thanks again everyone.
Larissa

bolin0909 05-08-2011 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by AngieS
I got a lil package today from Karenpatrick. That is some beautiful fabric!! Reminds me of peacocks. :)

My husband said the same thing. I have a great solid that is almost the same color as the dark purple. Need to finish up some loose ends. Then fabric blocks here I come. lol

nurse bonnie 05-08-2011 01:34 PM

My mail box was busting at the seams on Thursday!! I got some REALLY nice f8's from:

carsey
janecat
Janetlmt
JudyVA
MFQS
moonrise
paintmejudy
selfhunter

got a few more b4's to finish, then I will start on these.

DonnaD 05-08-2011 01:51 PM

Hi again, Forgot to post that I'm also sending a grown up block to:

Janecat.
Very pretty fabric, by the way, Linda.

DonnaD