Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

nurse bonnie 05-09-2011 08:49 PM

I received f8's from:
Cyndi H
karenpatrick
Ms Grace
Poker Diva

I sent out a few f8's today to:
MFQS
moonrise
paintmejudy
selfhunter
carsey
janecat
Janetlmt
JudyVA

moonrise 05-10-2011 01:52 AM

Okie dokie! The following grown-up blocks are going back home to their Mommies this morning: :)

RoseySue
CyndiH
PokerDiva
Janetlmt
MsGrace

Hope y'all like them! :D

karenpatrick 05-10-2011 02:35 AM

You folks are making me feel bad. So many of you are sending your completed blocks back already! I can't even start on the F8s I have received because I have this quilt (that I'm VERY sorry I said I'd do) that is a graduation present for the daughter of a friend. My life is not my own until I get this thing finished by the 22nd. Sorry to all the folks whose F8s I have received. You won't get anything back until after the 22nd.

Janetlmt 05-10-2011 03:20 AM

I think I am a slow starter...gezzz you gals are really fast. I have documented all the incoming 1/8ths. I even chose the block pattern for each and the fabric. I had my granddaughter, Chloe who is 2 1/2 for over a week. Her parents are in the process of moving, plus working so they needed Nana. She is a handful! I am not used to the noise and her energy..LOL.
Today I can start some serious sewing. Can't wait to get started.
Love this swap!
Peace and Blessings,

AngieS 05-10-2011 03:36 AM

Somehow between Friday and Saturday's mail I've missed putting them on here. So, here's a list of who I have so far all together. I have 12 so far.

Yesterday I got :

Janetlmt
PokerDiva
Roseysue

Here are all the others

KarenPatrick
Selfhunter
MFQS
PaintmeJudy
MsGrace
Moonrise
Janecat
Carsey
Judith I.

Navarre2011 05-10-2011 05:38 AM

Today I completed and mailed to JaneCat (3 of 3)!

PokerDiva 05-10-2011 09:56 AM

Grown up blocks going home today to:

carsey
karenpatrick
MFQS
moonrise

PokerDiva 05-10-2011 10:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
received fabric today from Kreinhart742 and Roseysue. Also my first grown of Block from Kreinhart742. Very pretty for plan B.

Kansas Dugout
[ATTACH=CONFIG]195395[/ATTACH]

heyjami 05-10-2011 11:03 AM

No worries! Just fit us in when you have time/scheduled. We're all way ahead of schedule for this swap - we have months to do this. ;-)

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
You folks are making me feel bad. So many of you are sending your completed blocks back already! I can't even start on the F8s I have received because I have this quilt (that I'm VERY sorry I said I'd do) that is a graduation present for the daughter of a friend. My life is not my own until I get this thing finished by the 22nd. Sorry to all the folks whose F8s I have received. You won't get anything back until after the 22nd.

paintmejudy 05-10-2011 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a beautiful block from Moonrise, thank you so much, Lisa.

And now I have my first completed swap -- Both of Lisa's blocks mailed to her, and both of hers have arrived here.