Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

AngieS 05-04-2011 10:57 AM

I will let who ever's I get know as quick as I can. :) Can't wait to start working on them. :)

karenpatrick 05-04-2011 10:59 AM

Got all my F8s in the mail today! Can't wait to start getting squishies in the mail. April, you're a doll to organize all this for us.

karenpatrick 05-04-2011 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise
My F8's are officially on the way! Here's the fabric I sent out for the North group. Some of you will receive the focus fabric; others will receive the coordinating fabric (more navy than shown). :)

Moonrise:
Hope I have something I can coordinate with your beautiful fabric. If not, I may have to make a trip to the quilt shop. Darn, what a bother. NOT.

karenpatrick 05-04-2011 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Got all my F8s in the mail today! Can't wait to start getting squishies in the mail. April, you're a doll to organize all this for us.

I meant to add that it might be a little while before I can start making blocks as I have a graduation quilt to finish by May 20 and a baby quilt to start and finish by June 19. So don't expect anything from me before June 19th. I'll get them done ASAP. I can't wait to start working with ALL the fabulous fabrics I get in the mail! My mail lady is going to wonder what all the squishies are about. This is my first swap. I can't wait.

Ms Grace 05-04-2011 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by AngieS
I will let who ever's I get know as quick as I can. :)

I will do the same.

JudyVA 05-04-2011 01:13 PM

All my F8s are in the mail to everyone on the list...for some I have included a swatch of the full range colors in the fabrics being used for the swap because some of them are not as colorful - but all are in the teal blue/green family...if you want to use white as the coordinating color fabric this will work just fine....my daughter helped pick these colors/fabrics and is hoping for a contemporary looking quilt for her apt...looking forward to receiving everyone's F8s to get started...

Regular mail in the USA was standard postage for all...Canada was only $.80.

AngieS 05-04-2011 01:19 PM

So has everyone been able to mail these out for the basic 1 stamp? Other than the Canada ones of course. Just curious. For some reason when I go to the post office they seem to always charge me more than what I would think it should be. Just checking.

paintmejudy 05-04-2011 01:28 PM

It goes back to what a lot of us have been saying - lumps and thick places made it too thick for a single stamp. But all 70 of my US went for 1 stamp/

So has everyone been able to mail these out for the basic 1 stamp? Other than the Canada ones of course. Just curious. For some reason when I go to the post office they seem to always charge me more than what I would think it should be. Just checking.

AngieS 05-04-2011 01:32 PM

Thanks Judy. I will definately work on that! :)

karenpatrick 05-04-2011 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
It goes back to what a lot of us have been saying - lumps and thick places made it too thick for a single stamp. But all 70 of my US went for 1 stamp/

Mine went for 64 cents each except for the one Canadian.