Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

selfhunter 05-23-2011 03:06 PM

Received F8"s today from
LauraEllen
QuiltinGran

Havplenty 05-23-2011 04:19 PM

Havplenty 05-23-2011 04:19 PM

okay so i went to the post office to mail all of my f8's today, had them all in the neat plastic bags that i purchased and found out that the postage will be $.64 on each because they cannot be machine cancelled. there is an extra $.20 for the manual cancel. because i know my post office workers so well, i offered to cancel my own postage stamps for them.... they just laughed at me.

so tomorrow they will all be mailed out and on their way to everyone. then i can concentrate on making blocks. i have been practicing blocks on some of my own fabric to work out my kinks. it is my plan to have them all returned before the deadline date. if anyone needs their block in a specific time frame, please send me a PM so that i can prioritize my work.

ladies i have seen some amazing grown up blocks in the boom swaps and i can only hope to rise to the ocassion. i found some amazing embroidered colorful fabric that i may want to use in a block or two so i hope you will be open to something different if you have given creative license with your fabric.

also i have received some additional squishies in the last few days and will note on this thread real soon.

brenda21 05-23-2011 04:47 PM

today i received f8's from
Nurse Bonnie
DonnaD
quiltin'gran

Janetlmt 05-23-2011 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I sent the following completed blocks home to their Mothers today...

fromzstore
JudyVA
Karenpatrick
MFQS
Ms Grace
roseysue
selfhunter

Received 8ths from

Quiltin'gran
DonnaD
Lauraellen

Completed blocks found their way home today from

DonnaD
Montanablu

Below is photos of their beautiful blocks

I haven't received 8th's from
Havplenty
Lillie
Qbee
Materialgirl

thank you for the pretty blocks. I hope you like the ones I made for you.
Peace and Blessings,

DonnaD and Montanablu
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201446[/ATTACH]

Janetlmt 05-23-2011 05:17 PM

LOL..sorry these photos are so crooked..granddaughter Chloe was wrapped around my legs.

nurse bonnie 05-23-2011 05:24 PM

Received a couple f8's today from:

quiltin'gran
AngieS

kreinhart742 05-23-2011 08:42 PM

received a grown up block today from selfhunter will try to get pic this next week. I am leaving for a week so won't be posting anything after tomorrow till next week.

F8 from
AngieS
Quiltin Gran

quiltin'gran 05-23-2011 10:27 PM

Forgot to mention that I've sent all my F8s out last week...

Received F8s last week from 22206
Lauraellen
Nurse Bonnie
Navarre2011
Kathyn
Jennifer

moonrise 05-24-2011 01:24 AM

Grown-up blocks going home this morning:

LauraEllen
AngieS
Quiltin'Gran

Awaiting F8's from: