Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-south-group-t120543.html)

hobbykat1955 05-06-2011 03:41 AM

fabrics went out yesterday to the following:
Wendsy
VaNella
Troy26
Sustraley
Sherrykae
Shaysmema
Quiltingnonie
Quilted Horse
Paintmejudy
Oatw13
Nancia

I'd love everyone to include either a small label with name, yr and state or foreign country or just sign inside one of the blocks with a permanent ink pen on the front (a true friendship quilt)...I love collecting quilts that are dated and signed so this swap will be very special for my collection.

Navarre2011 05-06-2011 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by keesha_ont
LQS cut my 1/8's - they are all 9 x 18 - is that ok with everyone?

I'm good with that! As I usually have some left over...not much but enough for my planed 9 patch siggy blocks. I am taking an idea from pattis47 from our last swap. I did it for 4.0 and want to add these as well since I am doing all 3 groups.

Navarre2011 05-06-2011 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955

Originally Posted by Navarre2011

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
My fabrics sent off 12 today...do another 12 in a couple of days and then final by beginning of next wk...Can't wait to start rec'ing and come up with block ideas...

Can you list possibly who's F8's you sent out? I am in Turkey and am tracking who sent when so I do not miss any. It takes a bit longer for me to recieve mail so this helps out quite a bit to know when things are sent. Thanks:)
Navarre2011

yours did not go out yesterday but I'll remember to let you know...when it's in the mail...

Thank you for the reply!!

Jennifer22206 05-06-2011 06:21 AM

would anyone mind if I made a siggy block for everyone to sign, and mailed it to you, and asked for your signature on it?

I'd love to make a stripe on the back of my quilt with the names of everyone who contributed!

paintmejudy 05-06-2011 06:26 AM

that sounds like a nice idea!

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
would anyone mind if I made a siggy block for everyone to sign, and mailed it to you, and asked for your signature on it?

I'd love to make a stripe on the back of my quilt with the names of everyone who contributed!

Navarre2011 05-06-2011 06:28 AM

I will do that for you as well!!!

Karen 05-06-2011 06:35 AM

Thats a great idea...I will do it for you.

I have 3 fabrics, they are cut, washed and I will get them pressed and ready over the next few days. Plan to mail them all next Friday.

wendsy 05-06-2011 07:09 AM

Got my first squishie! Moonrise's F8 arrived this morning, goodness knows I need to get in gear. I'm hoping to have everything ready and out on the mail on Tuesday.

Aunt Sue 05-06-2011 10:54 AM

Very Nice idea...I'd love to sign a block for you!

Aunt Sue 05-06-2011 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by keesha_ont
LQS cut my 1/8's - they are all 9 x 18 - is that ok with everyone?

Works for me :-)