Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-south-group-t120543.html)

Navarre2011 07-05-2011 06:11 AM

Grown-up going home today: VaNella
Enjoy!!

craft phanatic 07-05-2011 08:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks that I have received in the past 2 weeks. Sorry if I caused any undue stress on the senders of these block by not acknowledging sooner. It takes me forever to upload and post pictures and it takes me just as long to pick out matching fabric and a pattern for each F8 not to mention the cutting and sewing. I only get a few hours a week free time so I have to prioritize how I use that time. I thought it would be better to work on blocks and get them back to their owners so that's why I only post the received ones every 2 weeks. Again, I'm sorry about the delay and I will take the time to post more often. I really wasn't trying to be rude or thoughtless.

top L-kreinhart742(north) bottom L-hobbykat1955 right-troy26
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221228[/ATTACH]

right-paintmeJudy left-vaNella
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221229[/ATTACH]

moonrise 07-05-2011 05:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Recieved 2 more blocks today. Pics are below. :)

Need F8 from gal288.

Awaiting finished blocks from:

CarolHupp
craft phanatic
gal288
Jennifer22206
Karen
Katy
Leann
lmattick
Quilted Horse
Wendsy

Still looking for the maker of the mystery block above; it's gotta be from someone in this list. :mrgreen:

If you've already mailed it, or if I've marked something down wrong, please let me know. :)

No rush. Just checking my records. :)

From Cherrio - Love it! :-) (pardon the wrinkles - my iron is inaccessible at the moment)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221518[/ATTACH]

From QuiltingNonie - Love the batiks! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221519[/ATTACH]

Katy 07-05-2011 05:57 PM

Not from me. Eventually but not yet.
KT, KT THE QUILTING LADY

Originally Posted by moonrise
Recieved 2 more blocks today. Pics are below. :)

Need F8 from gal288.

Awaiting finished blocks from:

CarolHupp
craft phanatic
gal288
Jennifer22206
Karen
Katy
Leann
lmattick
Quilted Horse
Wendsy

Still looking for the maker of the mystery block above; it's gotta be from someone in this list. :mrgreen:

If you've already mailed it, or if I've marked something down wrong, please let me know. :)

No rush. Just checking my records. :)

Quilted Horse 07-05-2011 07:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok ok...I will start making blocks tomorrow!! I promise.

I received a wonderful embroidered block from hobbykat1955. Thank you so much..I love it!

Also, I told you I was busy making something for a competition. So I am posting pix finally. No - I didn't win but it is still for sale at the Kutztown Folk Festival here in Pa (hopefully I'll make some $$$). It's hard to see but there is lots of crystals and beads on it.

embroidered block from hobbykat1955
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221570[/ATTACH]

31 square Fancy Folk
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221575[/ATTACH]

Carol Hupp 07-05-2011 08:06 PM

Sent out blocks today to Imattick (Square and star block) and hobbykat1955 (Sawtooth Patchwork block).Happy birthday to our country. The fireworks were greaat last night.

Karen 07-05-2011 08:24 PM

Quilted Horse "Fancy" is beautiful!

Sorry to everyone...I will get started soon on making your blocks..life is busy doing what it does best...making me crazy right now.

nancia 07-05-2011 08:28 PM

i'd love to go crazy, but i don't have my straight jacket quilted yet.

Difergie 07-06-2011 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by nancia
i'd love to go crazy, but i don't have my straight jacket quilted yet.

Lol

paintmejudy 07-06-2011 08:02 AM

With the exceptions of gal288 (who had a family situation) my South blocks are done --F8s have been received, finished and mailed back to their owners. I've noticed some postings and had some PMs saying they had received their blocks. The last batch of blocks mailed on 5/31, with a last minute mailing on 6/30. So everyone should have your blocks by now.