Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-south-group-t120543.html)

paintmejudy 05-03-2011 03:30 PM

Thanks April, but don't have the Office I would need for the conversion.

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Hi, everyone! Can't wait to get started!
Fabric is ready to go as soon as I write labels -- don't have excell to be able to convert the list. Should be on their way within 3 or 4 days, as I am doing two groups.

UNLESS ... does any one know how to convert the files sent by April to be used in the label program for Microsoft Works? Any help would be appreciated.

Okay this is directly from Microsoft...maybe it will help. If not I will see if hubby can figure something out for me :-)

Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 05-03-2011 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful fabric Barbara :-)

I hopped in at the last minute as someone literally dropped as I was getting ready to send emails so here I am :-)

I am sending out scrappy brights so have fun and be as creative as you wish to be. All I ask is you make it as bright and as loud as you can.

Here are the fabrics I am sending out.
Hugs
April

PS The picture is not the best as it was taken with my blackberry and I have yet to figure out how to use it right lolol

bookworm 05-03-2011 04:16 PM

I've got everything cut and stuffed. Just waiting on more postage funds ;)

mistiliz 05-03-2011 05:12 PM

I will send my F8s out when I return home next week. =)

jetnica 05-03-2011 05:52 PM

I hope to get everything ready this weekend and out in the mail monday.

I have my mix of turtle fabrics -- just have to divvy it up!

=)

moonrise 05-03-2011 05:58 PM

I should be able to get all of mine mailed in the morning. Bought stamps at the post office today. Whew! I need to figure out a way to print and sell four little sheets of stickers for $51! I'd be rich! he he ;) :lol:

Aunt Sue 05-03-2011 06:52 PM

Hello to all my new quilty friends!! I am new to the Board and this is my first Swap. I have been quilting for about 10 years and am "sew" excited to get started on this new venture with you. Doing my very best to get the F8ths out by the weekend! Can't wait to "meet" you all!!

bookworm 05-03-2011 08:27 PM

So.....anyone know how to make the labels from excel?

Katy 05-03-2011 08:49 PM

Okay I am finishing up addressing my envelopes, the fabric is washed and now needs to be ironed cut and stuffed into baggies to mail. I need to find another way to make money besides my full time job so I have more quilting time. Fortunately I have a job I love. Hoping to start mailing out fabric in the next day or two. Excited to do this first project with the group.

Katy 05-03-2011 09:10 PM

Hi There, Do you want a dark or light background fabric ?

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Beautiful fabric Barbara :-)

I hopped in at the last minute as someone literally dropped as I was getting ready to send emails so here I am :-)

I am sending out scrappy brights so have fun and be as creative as you wish to be. All I ask is you make it as bright and as loud as you can.

Here are the fabrics I am sending out.
Hugs
April

PS The picture is not the best as it was taken with my blackberry and I have yet to figure out how to use it right lolol