Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-autumn-group-t156755.html)

missgigglewings 01-27-2012 08:26 AM

Crafty3790..hope your baby is ok...I thought it said you stuck the babies in the mailbox. I think you would probably get them back! lol

Sandynorm 01-27-2012 12:40 PM

I would love to see a pic of your harley tee shirt quilt. It is on my to do list, a girlfriend is collecting shirts for me.
Is a pic posted somewhere?

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 4914925)
I mailed off a Harley Davidson tee shirt quilt today and promptly got two more orders for memory quilts. This has been the most amazing time for me. It is really awesome, I seem to never have "too much work" but always have some work.

What a total blessing it has been.

So tomorrow (oops today, didn't know it was so late) I go to doctor about my broken finger. I hope he will give me some kind of hope as to why it is taking so long to heal! about 7 weeks ago my hubby was making cookies, I went down to "help him" stuck my index finger in the batter on the mixer! UGH... I can tell you this, I won't do that again!

Doctor said it will be fine in a few weeks, keep it in splint... It is not fine, so now he has to take a closer look. I sure wish he had done that back in December when I broke it.

It barely slows me down... Well maybe a little for hand sewing! But now I have to go and see a bone doctor! UGH, they say that as you get older things take longer to heal. I just want to be able to get rid of the splint and get back to some hand sewing, and typing with all my fingers again!

I came in here to report no new squshies in the mail, got a little side tracked.... Happy sewing ladies~

Crafty3790 01-27-2012 01:03 PM

Thank you she's a little better.

The rest will be mailed mon.

Here is what I am waitin on but I have 2 not marked

1000 projects
alikat110
aully
bibliostone ?
Daisy
eagleoneowl2v2
Fabric fancy
kerriv42
mosher92
quiltingran

QuilterMomma 01-27-2012 01:47 PM

Wow, you ladies have more than me in. Missing are:
alikat110
chigger holler quilter
daisey
Crafty7390eagleoneowl2u2
fabric_fancy
goldendog55
Janetlmt
Jennifer22206
KerriV42
Lillie
mosher92
NCquilter
OkDarla
quiltn'gran
Rn8or
sew1096
shaysmema

Not sure what has happened, but have not got my fabric back and I know I mailed all blocks with f8s out on December 12, just before husband's surgery so I know I had done. Feeling a little sorry for myself. But I do thank all that have sent me a block and did over and above one. I am so grateful to you ladies. I sure hope that finger heals for you, it is always painful when a digit doesn't work well.

ljdugas31 01-27-2012 02:48 PM

boomer6

Originally Posted by sew1096 (Post 4911324)
I was just checking my list to see if all the blocks I mailed back on Dec 12th have been received and I find I don't have the following ones checked off.....

Rn8or
Joyce D
daisey
shaysmema
janecat
ljDugas31
alikat110
Ok Darla
mosher92

Please let me know if you've received the block I made you so I can correct my records. Thanks.

yes i got mine on thursday and i love it thank you so much,i love this swap.

Crafty3790 01-27-2012 04:18 PM

Quilter momma when you get yours which goes out on mon. It will be worth the wait.

Chigger Holler Quilter 01-27-2012 05:45 PM

Quilter momma...I will be sending yours soon as well. I only have a few more to complete...the ones I can think of right now (without checking list) are yours, Goldendog55, islandwiz, kris2011, Kerri, Sew1096, and Mosher...I don't have down that I received a F8 from Mosher...can anyone tell me what the fabric looks like or direct me to photo of it?
I finished blocks for Lillie and eagle today and will be posting them the first of the week. Hopefully I will have more to send along with them! Have a good weekend, everyone!

sew1096 01-27-2012 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 4916919)
yes i got mine on thursday and i love it thank you so much,i love this swap.

Thanks so much for letting me know. I can't believe it took so long to get to you.

sew1096 01-27-2012 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4916757)
Wow, you ladies have more than me in. Missing are:
alikat110
chigger holler quilter
daisey
Crafty7390eagleoneowl2u2
fabric_fancy
goldendog55
Janetlmt
Jennifer22206
KerriV42
Lillie
mosher92
NCquilter
OkDarla
quiltn'gran
Rn8or
sew1096
shaysmema

Not sure what has happened, but have not got my fabric back and I know I mailed all blocks with f8s out on December 12, just before husband's surgery so I know I had done. Feeling a little sorry for myself. But I do thank all that have sent me a block and did over and above one. I am so grateful to you ladies. I sure hope that finger heals for you, it is always painful when a digit doesn't work well.

I just mailed yours out on 1/24 so hopefully it will get there soon.

oldcatlady 01-27-2012 07:50 PM

Janetlmt, I received your block today. It is gorgeous! I love the fabric you chose. Thank you so much. :)