Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-autumn-group-t156755.html)

daisey 10-02-2011 12:08 PM

Its still the same address from what I understand..
I previously posted people to pm me I had a questions for them, but since then I had just posted a request to make April a Autumn block as a Thank You. So unless people have any questions no need to pm me...Most people have aprils address if you do not pls let us know and someone will pm you with it...Thanks!

Havplenty 10-02-2011 01:23 PM

yes a 12" finished block is a 12.5" unfinished block which is the size you will be mailing to the swappers. correct cutting and 1/4" seams are key. i have two 1/4" sewing feet plus i keep my seam gauge near when sewing to double check the measurement of my seams. once i complete my blocks, i square them up to 12.5".

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
I am finishing up a NFL rag quilt this afternoon, while listening to football on the radio! I love the fall.

I would love to make a block for April, I will PM you to get address.

Now for my question, as I look through my quilting books I find a lot of blocks that say finished size 12 in.... so does that mean that they will be 12 1/2 unfinished? I would hate to make a block too small!

Thanks and have a very blessed day.

Chigger Holler Quilter 10-02-2011 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by daisey
old cat lady,i would be happy to exchange a block with you...Maybe some others will join in to! What is one more block?

OLDCATLADY....I would be glad to exchange a block also! Sent P.M.

Crafty3790 10-02-2011 04:13 PM

I'm back from vacation and ready to start. My dad is retired from the po and my grandfather worked there also.
It depends which po I go to as to how much it costs. I have 3 within 5 min of my house. I will be working on mine this week.

daisey 10-02-2011 05:02 PM

pick the cheapest Ha ha!

shaysmema 10-03-2011 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter

Originally Posted by daisey
old cat lady,i would be happy to exchange a block with you...Maybe some others will join in to! What is one more block?

OLDCATLADY....I would be glad to exchange a block also! Sent P.M.

I would be happy to exchange a block also. PM me for my address. Just starting on a block for April, hope to get it in thre mail today.

daisey 10-03-2011 06:01 AM

Old Cat lady,
It looks like quite a few people are wanting to exchange blocks with you! I am so happy for you!

goldendog55 10-03-2011 07:44 AM

Some of my fabric hasn't arrived yet. Wasn't prepared to do 2 groups, but I know it will be fun. I went to Thousands of Bolts and found the most beautiful fabric for $4 a yard!

daisey 10-03-2011 07:49 AM

I buy from them too...quilt shop fabrics at a great price!

Jennifer22206 10-03-2011 08:32 AM

Ditto! Love them and their prices.